The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
denby
denby

Japan Mint 1oz silver 1000 Yen, proof, coloured coins for sale. Empty Japan Mint 1oz silver 1000 Yen, proof, coloured coins for sale.

Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:47 am
Japan Mint 1oz silver 1000 Yen, proof, coloured coins for sale. Img_2220

I wonder if you have any interest in these numismatist coins? I have about 30 of the 47 Japanese Prefectures which were minted.
They are all beautifully made and packaged by the Japanese Mint.
I can sell these at £60 each. I have made a list of the coins I have in stock but they are in a WORD file and I can't see how to open it in this post.

Admin, Fortune8 and Rod Panhard like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Japan Mint 1oz silver 1000 Yen, proof, coloured coins for sale. Empty Re: Japan Mint 1oz silver 1000 Yen, proof, coloured coins for sale.

Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:52 am
Hi @denby . They look gorgeous: if only they were plain silver lol! lol!

I'm not sure if you can open word documents in a post, but you can copy and paste the contents. Only, please, not the Encyclopaedia Britannica.
denby
denby

Japan Mint 1oz silver 1000 Yen, proof, coloured coins for sale. Empty Re: Japan Mint 1oz silver 1000 Yen, proof, coloured coins for sale.

Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:04 pm
TCM it is only a page and a half, so I will type it out in the post if there is any interest here. I don't think I can rub out the pictures on the coins for you. Will I try white spirit and see if the colour comes off? ha ha
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:25 pm
denby wrote:TCM it is only a page and a half, so I will type it out in the post if there is any interest here. I don't think I can rub out the pictures on the coins for you. Will I try white spirit and see if the colour comes off? ha ha
No!!! Leave the coins alone. I have to limit myself somehow, and coloured coins are easy to leave out as a bloc. You have to admit though that some of them are pretty horrid even though they can be beautiful if well done. My real 'yuck' is reserved for coins with other materials inserted.
Get Mrs. D to show you how to copy and paste, it's much quicker and easier than typing.
Anyway, how's my valentine getting on?  Japan Mint 1oz silver 1000 Yen, proof, coloured coins for sale. 1f63b  Probably indoors in this cold if he's anything like our two.

denby likes this post

denby
denby

Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:02 pm
TCM, I got excited for a moment and then I remembered our pussy cat.

Hamish is out at the moment, but I have told him that he has a secret admirer in Lancashire.

It is very windy here, the wheelie bins were flying through the air this morning again.

I will ask Mrs D if she can help me post my Word doc.

The Cat's Mother likes this post

Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:18 pm
If you open the snipping tool you should be able to outline what you want on your spreadsheet @denby and save it as a photo and add it into a post just as you would a photo.

denby likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum