The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Next Batch of Custom Boxes ... Order and Request HERE  - Page 2 Empty Re: Next Batch of Custom Boxes ... Order and Request HERE

Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:47 am
Hi @Admin . I'm looking forward to my QB box, and I love the design for the Tudor Beasts. In fact they all look pretty cool, although I would go for Sekhmet or Bast for an Egyptian Gods series, for obvious reasons. (Your Anubis is quite a guy though @Rod Panhard )
Just in case the Tudor Beasts don't do a Completer Coin, can I suggest that you design a 2 oz substitute round that could fit in the spare space in the box @AceBullion . Possibly a Tudor Rose?
I want to see the box in hand before I take the plunge on others, but I do have a few series on the go that would benefit from a dedicated box. I'll be in touch in due course.

Admin and Fortune8 like this post

Silverbackstacks
Silverbackstacks

Next Batch of Custom Boxes ... Order and Request HERE  - Page 2 Empty Re: Next Batch of Custom Boxes ... Order and Request HERE

Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:26 pm
Hi Admin I would like to order a 2oz Tudor Beast stack box please if possible

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:44 pm
Silverbackstacks wrote:Hi Admin I would like to order a 2oz Tudor Beast stack box please if possible
Hello and Welcome.

No problem at all, 

You need 5 posts before you can pm anyone. So I suggest saying hi in the Welcome section and posting on a few things. 

where abouts are you. 

I have 2 available. And 1 Chiwoo 

I will have more shortly. And if you or anyone else wants a box ( including Special ) please let me know.
Silverbackstacks
Silverbackstacks

Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:32 pm
Ok that’s fine I’m in the West Midlands also working on a new design for a personal stack box in the future in addition to your Tudor Beast box once it’s done I’ll let you know if that’s ok

Admin and AceBullion like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:12 am
Thats easy, I thought you were in another country, I have had a few emails asking about these boxes and I referred them onto the forum. 

But West Midlands is no problem. 

Standard of £5 for shipping on top of the £35 for the box and it is yours. 

The prices are in the OTHER section as well. 

If you still want one I will hold it back and send you either the PayPal Friends and family details or my Bank transfer details. 

Your choice.

Silverbackstacks likes this post

Silverbackstacks
Silverbackstacks

Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:24 am
Ok that’s fine can I change my mind & have a Ace Bullion stack box with an extra tray & you can send me you bank transfer details

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:20 am
Silverbackstacks wrote:Ok that’s fine can I change my mind & have a Ace Bullion stack box with an extra tray  & you can send me you bank transfer details
Absolutely 

That would be £40  Delivered. ( I wont make you pay the extra pound. ) 

If you want that you can always add extra trays at any time. I don't have a AceBullion one spare at the minute so I am making those to order. 

If you want one I am now asking people to put a deposit down because I have made some like the Chiwoo and it sits in stock. 

Your getting close to the PM stage, you should be able to read your messages. But not reply yet. It should only be two weeks. before they are ready.
Silverbackstacks
Silverbackstacks

Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:35 am
Ok that’s fine when would you want the deposit for the Ace bullion box

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:38 am
Silverbackstacks wrote:Ok that’s fine when would you want the deposit for the Ace bullion box
I will take a deposit in the next week. I am just catching up on some things. 

I think I will have to stock some of these on my website.. But for now its a members only thing. Its also cheaper here than on the site. I would have to add another £5 for my site due to paypal fees and transactions fees. Or something close. I will need to check.
Fortune8
Fortune8

Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:19 pm
Hi Jon, a Chiwoo Cheonwang box please, send me the total cost inc. shipping and I will t/x you the money.
Thanks bud

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:38 pm
Fortune8 wrote:Hi Jon, a Chiwoo Cheonwang box please, send me the total cost inc. shipping and I will t/x you the money.
Thanks bud
No worries bud. 

it is Yours, 
£40 total.   I will save that for you. 

I have now just 2 Tutor Boxes in stock. 

I am getting Another Ace Box and if ANYONE wants anything else ask first. I am also going to add a few more Tudor boxes.
Silverbackstacks
Silverbackstacks

Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:59 pm
Ok mate no probs just let me know when your ready please i don’t want to miss out I think they’ll be a good seller for you

Admin likes this post

Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:03 pm
I'd take another Chiwoo box next time on is available thanks, it would suit the Zi-Sin series every bit as well as the Chiwoo series.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:27 pm
Rod Panhard wrote:I'd take another Chiwoo box next time on is available thanks, it would suit the Zi-Sin series every bit as well as the Chiwoo series.
Do you already have a Chiwoo box? 

I would suggest checking it first if you do. I will get the box added soon. I have 6 on the go at the moment.
Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:32 pm
Admin wrote:
Rod Panhard wrote:I'd take another Chiwoo box next time on is available thanks, it would suit the Zi-Sin series every bit as well as the Chiwoo series.

I would suggest checking it first if you do. I will get the box added soon. I have 6 on the go at the moment.

I ordered the very first Chiwoo box, I'm also collecting the Zi-Sin series however and this box would suit this also.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:15 pm
Rod Panhard wrote:
Admin wrote:

I ordered the very first Chiwoo box, I'm also collecting the Zi-Sin series however and this box would suit this also.
Awesome. If you want any changes to it let me know and I will work on that design so you can know which is which.
Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:22 pm
Got my Egyptian Gods Series box through this afternoon, thanks Jon I love how neat and compact these boxes are.

Next Batch of Custom Boxes ... Order and Request HERE  - Page 2 GIygGpU

Next Batch of Custom Boxes ... Order and Request HERE  - Page 2 NpDr9SH

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:36 pm
Lovely. 

I was worried about the size.

Rod Panhard likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:07 pm
Hi @Rod Panhard . They do look great - did you get the toning off Anubis? I also see you have Sekhmet in there, is she in one of your new capsules?
I got my QB box today, and I'll be reviewing it below, when I get the Round Tuit.

Admin and Rod Panhard like this post

Silverbackstacks
Silverbackstacks

Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:13 pm
Loving your Egyptian box

Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:52 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:Hi  @Rod Panhard . They do look great - did you get the toning off Anubis? I also see you have Sekhmet in there, is she in one of your new capsules?
I got my QB box today, and I'll be reviewing it below, when I get the Round Tuit.

Hi TCM, I ordered some E-Zest coin cleaner which appears to be the best about from the US weeks ago and just like the silver itself it now appears to be a "prohibeted item" as it keeps getting stuck in US customs and not being allowed any further.
I put those new capules on my Privateer Set and that feed up some spares to use on the Egyptians.

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:51 pm
Rod Panhard wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote:Hi  @Rod Panhard . They do look great - did you get the toning off Anubis? I also see you have Sekhmet in there, is she in one of your new capsules?

Hi TCM, I ordered some E-Zest coin cleaner which appears to be the best about from the US weeks ago and just like the silver itself it now appears to be a "prohibeted item" as it keeps getting stuck in US customs and not being allowed any further.
I put those new capules on my Privateer Set and that feed up some spares to use on the Egyptians.

Having looked at the description of E-Zest on eBay, I'm not altogether surprised, but fingers crossed. It was a good thing you had those capsules to move to, and the set does look good.

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:02 pm
I received my Queen's Beasts box today, and I am very happy with it. As  @Rod Panhard said about his Egyptian Gods box, it is so neat and will take up very little shelf space. Just as importantly, the coins look really good in it, and it is great to see all 11 coins together. The box is well-designed, the magnets hold the lid securely, and it looks attractive. I am quite picky, and only got the one box to see what it was like in hand before I took any further plunges, and the net result is that I will be looking to get more, especially the Tudor Beasts box.
My only caveat is that the coin spaces are very rigid, without the give of foam, so accurate measurement of the capsules' exterior is crucial and I am perhaps less confident about my abilities as other members may be.
Overall, hats off to  @Admin for organising these, which are a really good product.  Next Batch of Custom Boxes ... Order and Request HERE  - Page 2 1f63a

Admin
Admin
Admin

Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:18 pm
Rod Panhard wrote:

If you let me know the capsules you want, I have more than enough contracts in America ( family ) to send me them along with plenty of chocolates from home  Razz

Rod Panhard likes this post

Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:24 pm
Admin wrote:
Rod Panhard wrote:

If you let me know the capsules you want, I have more than enough contracts in America ( family ) to send me them along with plenty of chocolates from home  Razz

Thanks Jon but I found a supplier for suitable capsules here in the UK. It's a good silver dip I'm struggling to get, the one I used to use to good effect does absolutely nothing now so I'm assuming some new chemical legislation has led to a revision in the active ingredients.

Admin likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum