The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
AceBullion
AceBullion
Sponsor
https://www.acebullion.com

WOPA Not as good as I hoped Empty WOPA Not as good as I hoped

Tue Mar 22, 2022 7:58 pm
My review begins with placing a order at the very start of February 2020. I ordered a coin ( yet to be reviewed) after being informed there was a special 1st coin in a certain series.  

I had zero communication from WOPA, I knew they drop shipped some of their items. My order actually came from Pressburg Mint, and not WOPA.

Without going into great details, I will rate their service as poor. Expecially in my case. I do not approve of drop shipping or the reply I did get at the time. 

I personally would rate them a 4 out of 10 and will take my buisness elsewhere in the future.

ShortJohnSilver and m&m prospecting like this post

m&m prospecting
m&m prospecting

WOPA Not as good as I hoped Empty Re: WOPA Not as good as I hoped

Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:24 pm
Man that sticks when dealers drop the ball
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

WOPA Not as good as I hoped Empty Re: WOPA Not as good as I hoped

Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:07 pm
I recently used WOPA to order the 2017 Terra Medallion. They made it clear that the order would be fulfilled by the Pressburg Mint, which may not be my or @Admin 's favourite business model, but they are upfront about it. They acknowledged the order promptly, and stated that the order should be fulfilled within four weeks. It wasn't, and I contacted WOPA. They acknowledged the complaint immediately, and promised to nudge the mint. A couple of days later they emailed me again and said they had heard from the mint who had despatched a "replacement" (my quotation marks) medallion and provided a tracking number. I looked it up, and the item had been posted a day after I had contacted WOPA, and it arrived a few days later (the time included our Bank Holiday). I am sceptical that there had been an earlier despatch, and believe that the mint only fulfilled the order when they were contacted by WOPA. I have ordered coins from WOPA before this, and they have arrived promptly and well packed. From this, I conclude that the fault lay squarely with the Pressburg Mint and that WOPA did their best to resolve the situation. I would use WOPA again, but probably not for Pressburg Mint products.

Admin and AceBullion like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum