The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
dingy1688
dingy1688

Anybody got New Hampshire, Utah or Nevada Goldbacks? Empty Anybody got New Hampshire, Utah or Nevada Goldbacks?

Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:04 pm
Im open to offers if anyone has any for sale?

here are some: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/304549314992?hash=item46e88dc1b0:g:pjsAAOSwMQxivrCv

Admin likes this post

Anybody got New Hampshire, Utah or Nevada Goldbacks? Empty Re: Anybody got New Hampshire, Utah or Nevada Goldbacks?

Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:30 pm
I know  @AceBullion is extremely busy, but I guess he might have a connection who does (?)
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Anybody got New Hampshire, Utah or Nevada Goldbacks? Empty Re: Anybody got New Hampshire, Utah or Nevada Goldbacks?

Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:17 am
I dont know of of anyone who has one for sale sadly. 

I am sorry.

Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:00 pm
@dingy1688  Shaun Oliver (on Youtube) has just made a video saying he has all three in stock bud.
tray
tray

Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:02 pm
Interesting. What are they?

Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:03 pm
tray wrote:Interesting. What are they?

Sorry I'm not familiar with these so don't know anything about them. If you check out his recent vid I believe he said he had all 3 (Utah, New Hampshire and Nevada) and they were selling for £5 something each Smile

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum