The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Kimchi

Trader feedback? Empty Trader feedback?

Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:31 pm
I tried to leave some for  @ArcaneCollector but I could only leave a visitor message. Is that what we have for now?

Many thanks! Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Trader feedback? Empty Re: Trader feedback?

Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:45 pm
kimchi wrote:I tried to leave some for  @ArcaneCollector but I could only leave a visitor message. Is that what we have for now?

Many thanks! Very Happy
Yes

I am still working on a basic feedback system with points etc. But as I do not charge anyone on here for anything, I pay to get help with WordPress and coding from time to time. 

I am no computer expert and don't pretend to be ....

so for now bud that is all we have.
Kimchi

Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:48 pm
Admin wrote:
Yes

I am still working on a basic feedback system with points etc. But as I do not charge anyone on here for anything, I pay to get help with WordPress and coding from time to time. 

Thanks bud!

It's not ideal, but we are still small enough that I think pretty much everyone knows everyone to some extent, it will only get pressing as the forum grows, but that is a nice problem to have Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:50 pm
kimchi wrote:
Admin wrote:
Yes

Thanks bud!

It's not ideal, but we are still small enough that I think pretty much everyone knows everyone to some extent, it will only get pressing as the forum grows, but that is a nice problem to have Very Happy

Well as the forum grows, I will invest more. For now I am doing everything I can. It is a dang good platform compared to the PAID other forum. which is shocking the fees. 

Anyway i feel it has everything right now not to over complicate things and makes people find there way around easily. 

But I could have rose tinted glasses on.  Razz
tray
tray

Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:42 pm
It's a nice forum, and good members. I am always picking cat's mother's brains about something. So it's pretty relaxed and a nice place to learn something

Admin and denby like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:58 pm
tray wrote:It's a nice forum, and good members. I am always picking cat's mother's brains about something. So it's pretty relaxed and a nice place to learn something

@tray  Trader feedback? 1f63b  Trader feedback? 1f63b  Trader feedback? 1f63b

Admin likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum