The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
denby
denby

Canadian 1oz silver bullion Sets for sale. (all sold) Empty Canadian 1oz silver bullion Sets for sale. (all sold)

Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:01 pm
I can make up a couple of sets of the Predator Series and a couple of the Birds of Prey Series, if anyone is interested. They are both 4 coins each set.

PREDATOR SERIES:
2016 Cougar
2017 Lynx
2018 Wolf
2019 Grizzly Bear
Can sell at £35 per coin for 2 extra Cougars, or £128 per set delivered UK 24hr track & trace.

BIRDS OF PREY SERIES:
2014 Peregrine Falcon
2014 Bald Eagle
2015 Great Horned Owl
2015 Red Tailed Hawk
Can sell at £139 per set delivered UK, 24hr track & trace.

Both very nice sets for the serious collector.

Last edited by denby on Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sold)

Admin and Rod Panhard like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Canadian 1oz silver bullion Sets for sale. (all sold) Empty Re: Canadian 1oz silver bullion Sets for sale. (all sold)

Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:04 pm
I can certainly vouch for the Predator series. They are lovely coins.

Admin and denby like this post

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector

Canadian 1oz silver bullion Sets for sale. (all sold) Empty Re: Canadian 1oz silver bullion Sets for sale. (all sold)

Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:00 pm
I had not heard of these..and now I want a set of each. Damn you denby! My wife is going to kill me!

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:21 pm
ArcaneCollector wrote:I had not heard of these..and now I want a set of each. Damn you denby! My wife is going to kill me!
@ArcaneCollector , only if you're really lucky ......  Canadian 1oz silver bullion Sets for sale. (all sold) 1f480

Admin, denby and ArcaneCollector like this post

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector

Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:49 pm
Just ordered a set of each. Dry toast and water for Xmas! So worth it!

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:26 pm
ArcaneCollector wrote:Just ordered a set of each. Dry toast and water for Xmas! So worth it!
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 

Awesome. You can do a scrooge McDuck and roll around on them.  lol!

ArcaneCollector likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:31 pm
ArcaneCollector wrote:Just ordered a set of each. Dry toast and water for Xmas! So worth it!

I take it you're not on a water meter then, or will you have to spoon it out of puddles?

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector

Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:37 pm
I have a water butt. Mmm, the taste of bird dropping and gutter fungus! Beats Buxton spring water any day!

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:25 pm
ArcaneCollector wrote:I have a water butt. Mmm, the taste of bird dropping and gutter fungus! Beats Buxton spring water any day!

Highly nutritious too. At least if you're a beetle. Silverfish?

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector

Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:12 am
My Canadian beasties arrived from @denby . They were beautifully packaged, so I wonder… did Denby’s wife pack them? Very Happy
Canadian 1oz silver bullion Sets for sale. (all sold) Cd1c7f10

Admin, denby and tray like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:51 pm
ArcaneCollector wrote:My Canadian beasties arrived from  @denby . They were beautifully packaged, so I wonder… did Denby’s wife pack them? Very Happy
Canadian 1oz silver bullion Sets for sale. (all sold) Cd1c7f10

affraid affraid affraid WOW affraid affraid affraid

denby and ArcaneCollector like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum