The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Tomorrow is Court day.  Empty Tomorrow is Court day.

Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:23 am
I am anxious to say the least, but tomorrow is the day to have a decision made for or against me. I know that a lot of members here are supporting me. And I can only say a big thank you to everyone of you.

My biggest concern in the case is Proving that the defendant knew about the damage before selling it. I think I have enough evidence, and even by their own admission mentioned other items replaced that I was unaware of.

I hope the justice system will not let me down, but obviously fear the worse. I would be out thousands!!! If I loose the case with a lump of scrap sat on my drive. This would be a big blow back and would really get to me both financially but mentally as well.

I will update you all tomorrow after the court has made a decision. Until then I will rely on the moderators to keep a hold of the forum whilst I am reading and re reading the case files.

Fingers crossed.

Admin

Jon

denby likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Tomorrow is Court day.  Empty Re: Tomorrow is Court day.

Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:39 am
Everything crossed for you Jon. Don't worry about the Forum - it pretty much runs itself (apart from the behind the scenes stuff, which is your sole domain).
Take a deep breath, speak clearly and not too fast so anyone who is taking a note can keep up, do what the judge tells you (including shutting up!), be horribly polite and keep your temper. You'll be fine.

Admin and denby like this post

tray
tray

Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:44 pm
Good luck tomorrow

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector

Thu Dec 15, 2022 1:12 pm
Having given evidence in court I can confirm that it is nerve racking, but that’s because we don’t do it every day. Remember that everyone in the room is human, and the system is there to serve us from injustice. So I have faith that you will be fine.

Admin, denby and SanMarino like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:24 pm
S.....t.... F..k.... Dammmmmmmm

It has been Vacated I got a email

DOH

So now I sit and wait for the new date Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
denby
denby

Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:38 pm
Our Courts are out of control and broken just like all of our establishment institutions which should be for the people. Nowadays they just serve themselves.
We need a revolution to get our democracy back.

Admin and SanMarino like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:48 pm
denby wrote:Our Courts are out of control and broken just like all of our establishment institutions which should be for the people. Nowadays they just serve themselves.
We need a revolution to get our democracy back.

It is soo dang frustrating, I have been refreshing all day over and over the case to be fully prepared...

But then I get this BS email. Argh. Evil or Very Mad unacceptable.

SanMarino likes this post

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector

Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:32 pm
Let me guess. The judge is on strike? They are causing emotional distress. You deserve compensation! To the value of the car!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:44 pm
ArcaneCollector wrote:Let me guess. The judge is on strike? They are causing emotional distress. You deserve compensation! To the value of the car!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Never thought of that..... But I like it... lol!

denby likes this post

SanMarino
SanMarino

Sat Dec 24, 2022 1:53 pm
I am not surprised Ace, I have read of a few cases being delayed for various reasons.

My wife was recently on jury service and got sent home after a week as they didn’t have enough cases due to delays

You would think they would be desperate to get as many cases through as possible

AceBullion likes this post

AceBullion
AceBullion
Sponsor
https://www.acebullion.com

Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:43 pm
SanMarino wrote:I am not surprised Ace, I have read of a few cases being delayed for various reasons.

My wife was recently on jury service and got sent home after a week as they didn’t have enough cases due to delays

You would think they would be desperate to get as many cases through as possible

One would have thought do. Now I worry because of the postal issues etc.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum