The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
tray
tray

germania mint -  Ostara Empty germania mint - Ostara

Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:13 pm
germania mint -  Ostara Screen35
Still undecided about this one. I do like the reverse

Admin, Rod Panhard, denby and ArcaneCollector like this post

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector

germania mint -  Ostara Empty Re: germania mint - Ostara

Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:40 pm
I think the green works well with the silver. It looks classy and not overdone.

Admin, denby and SanMarino like this post

tray
tray

Tue Dec 20, 2022 4:45 pm
[quote="ArcaneCollector"]I think the green works well with the silver. It looks classy and not overdone. [/quote
I think it's one that's gonna grow on me. Well I hope anyway

Admin and denby like this post

AceBullion
AceBullion
Sponsor
https://www.acebullion.com

Sat Dec 24, 2022 8:47 am
From Germania Mint with love . Lol

germania mint -  Ostara Screen32

tray likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Sat Dec 24, 2022 9:43 am
I think they should have given the wolf a red nose. rendeer

Admin likes this post

tray
tray

Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:01 am
I agree, You never know. They may grant us a list of all their upcoming release dates for this coming year instead of the guesswork

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:09 am
tray wrote: I agree, You never know. They may grant us a list of all their upcoming release dates  for this coming year instead of the guesswork

You're assuming that they know the dates lol!

Admin and tray like this post

SanMarino
SanMarino

Sat Dec 24, 2022 1:50 pm
That is one lovely piece of art.

I assume it will command a decent premium?

Admin likes this post

tray
tray

Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:04 pm
germania mint -  Ostara Screen36

Admin likes this post

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector

Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:24 pm
What is that? An out of focus hedgehog?

Admin likes this post

tray
tray

Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:35 pm
ArcaneCollector wrote:What is that? An out of focus hedgehog?
I was thinking willow the wisp

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:44 pm
Disney's Snow White chasing a pigeon.

Admin likes this post

SanMarino
SanMarino

Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:45 pm
Anyone been to the world money fair in Berlin ?

Can you buy coins at the fair?

Admin likes this post

tray
tray

Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:50 pm
SanMarino wrote:Anyone been to the world money fair in Berlin ?

Can you buy coins at the fair?

Sure you can buy at fair. I would love to go, definitely go if it comes to uk

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:11 am
Germania mint is sending me a contact so that I can buy the world of money fair coin direct from a dealer.

Fri May 12, 2023 2:30 am
Germania Mint always stops me in my tracks when continuing with a series of theirs.

Regarding the 2 oz UHR Valkyries, I got Hildegard which I absolutely love. And the wood case smells so good. Then Ostara came along and that put a stop on continuing with this series. First, Ostara has a bad nose job. Next is the green fairytale-like coloring. With Hildegard, the hint of blue was perfect. For Ostara, the coloring is too much. Lastly, the deer/elk needs to back up so that Ostara is the centerpiece. I know it's all subjective, but I'll pass on this one.

Did I mention that the wood case smells really good?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fri May 12, 2023 10:01 am
Periodic Table wrote:Germania Mint always stops me in my tracks when continuing with a series of theirs.

Regarding the 2 oz UHR Valkyries, I got Hildegard which I absolutely love. And the wood case smells so good.  Then Ostara came along and that put a stop on continuing with this series. First, Ostara has a bad nose job. Next is the green fairytale-like coloring. With Hildegard, the hint of blue was perfect. For Ostara, the coloring is too much. Lastly, the deer/elk needs to back up so that Ostara is the centerpiece. I know it's all subjective, but I'll pass on this one.

Did I mention that the wood case smells really good?

Not sure where you live in the world, but if you like the smell of wood, I might have to create something special. I am due to spending some time on the lathe in the next month or 2 . And I do not know how far back you traced my history, but I also make some nice things if I say so myself out of wood. LOL

tray likes this post

Fri May 12, 2023 2:52 pm
Admin wrote:Not sure where you live in the world, but if you like the smell of wood, I might have to create something special. I am due to spending some time on the lathe in the next month or 2 . And I do not know how far back you traced my history, but I also make some nice things if I say so myself out of wood. LOL

I live in Virginia Beach, Va. and I really like the smell of the Valkyrie wood. It may be that Germania burned the runes into the wood to give it that special smell. I have your online store in my shopping folder for a possible silver or box purchase. But I only have 26 1/2 ounces of silver coins/rounds. Will need to build up my collection before I decide on a nice wooden box from you.

Many thanks as I continue to binge watch your videos. Cool
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fri May 12, 2023 3:01 pm
Periodic Table wrote:
Admin wrote:Not sure where you live in the world, but if you like the smell of wood, I might have to create something special. I am due to spending some time on the lathe in the next month or 2 . And I do not know how far back you traced my history, but I also make some nice things if I say so myself out of wood. LOL

I live in Virginia Beach, Va. and I really like the smell of the Valkyrie wood. It may be that Germania burned the runes into the wood to give it that special smell. I have your online store in my shopping folder for a possible silver or box purchase. But I only have 26 1/2 ounces of silver coins/rounds. Will need to build up my collection before I decide on a nice wooden box from you.

Many thanks as I continue to binge watch your videos. Cool

I dont do wooden boxes. I only make those 3d PLA boxes. I do however make some lovely pens... I have a few staves of Jack Daniels left and some military boards with certificates from the USN.. thanks to my contacts over there.

I also have wood from around the world. I started doing pens and other things before moving onto bullion. But I am due to make a few items for my website soon. Some will shock a lot of people. I spent a fortune on my set up in my workshop. It is geared up for anything with a motor. Woodworking and bullion working. This includes Gemstones and jewellery making. I have moved some of my equipment indoors for ease sake. I am up to 5 kilns, bottles and bottles of oxygen and propane. lots of one time use products and plenty of dreams.

I will let everyone know ahead of time when I plan on doing my next livestream pouring. I have to get a few things done first... And will set up everything .. it is a big task despite what it looks like LOL I am hoping it to be much better than my previous livestreams.

Fri May 12, 2023 3:31 pm
Admin wrote:
I dont do wooden boxes. I only make those 3d PLA boxes. I do however make some lovely pens... I have a few staves of Jack Daniels left and some military boards with certificates from the USN.. thanks to my contacts over there.

I also have wood from around the world. I started doing pens and other things before moving onto bullion. But I am due to make a few items for my website soon. Some will shock a lot of people. I spent a fortune on my set up in my workshop. It is geared up for anything with a motor. Woodworking and bullion working. This includes Gemstones and  jewellery  making. I have moved some of my equipment indoors for ease sake. I am up to 5 kilns, bottles and bottles of oxygen and propane. lots of one time use products and plenty of dreams.

I will let everyone know ahead of time when I plan on doing my next livestream pouring. I have to get a few things done first... And will set up everything .. it is a big task despite what it looks like LOL I am hoping it to be much better than my previous livestreams.

My mistake. The 2 X 1 Germania Beasts box that @tray posted on the silver forum looked wooden.

While I like vids on how things work, I don't want to see you take a chance on your spine with your live streams. I've seen pics of some of your equipment and for the most part, I don't know what I'm looking at. Embarassed Will keep track of your website.
tray
tray

Fri May 12, 2023 3:47 pm
Just to confuse you It is a wooden box that ace done the inlay for me to hold my double capsules . So you were right

Admin and denby like this post

Fri May 12, 2023 6:49 pm
tray wrote:Just to confuse you It is a wooden box that ace done the inlay for me to hold my double capsules . So you were right

Thanks for unraveling my confusion @tray. Very Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum