The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 1716
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

Happy Birthday Tray Empty Happy Birthday Tray

Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:17 am
Happy Birthday to You  @tray .   cheers  I hope that your day is all that you hope for, and that someone else does the cooking.

When is it that you go off to the Land of the Pharaohs? farao

denby and tray like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
Posts : 2007
Join date : 2021-05-08
Location : England UK
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Happy Birthday Tray Empty Re: Happy Birthday Tray

Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:57 am
A Big warm Happy Birthday from me as well. And of course from everyone on the Precious Metal Forum.

Happy Birthday Tray.

Happy Birthday Tray Tray11

denby and tray like this post

tray
tray
Posts : 495
Join date : 2022-07-02
Age : 51

Happy Birthday Tray Empty Re: Happy Birthday Tray

Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:30 am
The Cat's Mother wrote:Happy Birthday to You  @tray .   cheers  I hope that your day is all that you hope for, and that someone else does the cooking.

When is it that you go off to the Land of the Pharaohs? farao
Thank you. not off to Egypt till September doing starwars in London first lucky me lol

Admin and denby like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
Posts : 2007
Join date : 2021-05-08
Location : England UK
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Happy Birthday Tray Empty Re: Happy Birthday Tray

Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:01 pm
tray wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote:Happy Birthday to You  @tray .   cheers  I hope that your day is all that you hope for, and that someone else does the cooking.

When is it that you go off to the Land of the Pharaohs? farao
Thank you. not off to Egypt till September doing starwars in London first lucky me lol

Well I hope you have an amazing day and I am sure September will be amazing as well.

Something exciting to look forwards to. And as for the Starwars thing..... I plead the 5th... but what ever floats your boat Razz Razz Razz Razz

lol! lol! lol!

Right I should pop back into the workshop. I only popped back in for a coffee and a quick check up ..


Happy Birthday again afro

tray likes this post

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector
Posts : 285
Join date : 2022-06-02
Location : Northamptonshire

Happy Birthday Tray Empty Re: Happy Birthday Tray

Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:10 pm
21 today! Congrats! Hope you got nice prezzies, like a colouring book, crayons, my little pony and pink unicorn slippers.

Admin, denby and tray like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 1716
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

Happy Birthday Tray Empty Re: Happy Birthday Tray

Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:32 pm
ArcaneCollector wrote:21 today! Congrats! Hope you got nice prezzies, like a colouring book, crayons, my little pony and pink unicorn slippers.
Those are on my wish list too!

Admin and ArcaneCollector like this post

tray
tray
Posts : 495
Join date : 2022-07-02
Age : 51

Happy Birthday Tray Empty Re: Happy Birthday Tray

Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:35 pm
I didn't get them so I brought the Linden Leaf off Martin instead

Admin and ArcaneCollector like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 1716
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

Happy Birthday Tray Empty Re: Happy Birthday Tray

Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:58 pm
tray wrote:I didn't get them so I brought the  Linden Leaf off Martin instead
So did I lol!

Admin and tray like this post

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector
Posts : 285
Join date : 2022-06-02
Location : Northamptonshire

Happy Birthday Tray Empty Re: Happy Birthday Tray

Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:43 pm
I treated myself to my first Noah’s Ark coin from Martin. It’s impressive. Shiny, matte, proof like, it’s gorgeous!

Admin, denby and tray like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 1716
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

Happy Birthday Tray Empty Re: Happy Birthday Tray

Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:56 pm
ArcaneCollector wrote:I treated myself to my first Noah’s Ark coin from Martin. It’s impressive. Shiny, matte, proof like, it’s gorgeous!

It'll come in handy with all this rain too.

Admin, denby and tray like this post

Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard
Posts : 147
Join date : 2021-05-25

Happy Birthday Tray Empty Re: Happy Birthday Tray

Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:01 pm
Happy Birthday @Tray It's always nice to beat your own personal record for number of days lived.

Admin and tray like this post

Sponsored content

Happy Birthday Tray Empty Re: Happy Birthday Tray

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum