The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Buyers Remorse, Instant regret. Empty Buyers Remorse, Instant regret.

Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:41 pm

Jazz likes this post

Jazz
Jazz

Buyers Remorse, Instant regret. Empty Re: Buyers Remorse, Instant regret.

Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:54 pm
The coin is amazing, love the packaging even more

Admin and denby like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:15 pm
I'm saying nothing about impetuous youths spending their pocket money on tat. If the cap fits,  @Admin , wear it.
We do all make mistakes though, and my biggest case of buyer's remorse is the set of four Tower of London coins issued by the Royal Mint in 2018 and 2019. They're not unpleasant, but I've lost my enthusiasm. If anybody is interested I'll list them for sale, otherwise PM me. They are all as sent out by the Mint, never out of the capsule and with original boxes and the collection box.

Admin likes this post

Mcb2007
Mcb2007

Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:28 pm
I feel your pain and fully understand where you are coming from . I had the same feeling with the pirates of the Caribbean set why oh why did I buy them all lol

Admin and denby like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:49 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:I'm saying nothing about impetuous youths spending their pocket money on tat. If the cap fits,  @Admin , wear it.
We do all make mistakes though, and my biggest case of buyer's remorse is the set of four Tower of London coins issued by the Royal Mint in 2018 and 2019. They're not unpleasant, but I've lost my enthusiasm. If anybody is interested I'll list them for sale, otherwise PM me. They are all as sent out by the Mint, never out of the capsule and with original boxes and the collection box.

You mean Icons of Brittan ? Where it had the tower, big ben and I cant remember the other 2? I have that set and was miffed when they stopped. Firstly it was the landmarks of London NOT Brittan! And the coins were good.... nothing special. not a huge premium. And yeah.

Dang.

@Mcb2007 Those Pirates ... yeah.. I collected them all and again they are in a large box with the above mentioned coin set.... and the triangle shipwreck set and plenty others!!!!

I just finish them and put them away. I will pull out the ones that mean something to me and get a custom box made. But apart from that the rest might just stay put.

Mcb2007 likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:21 pm
No @Admin, I mean the Historic Royal Palaces Tower of London Coin Collection. There are four in the series: the Raven; the Crown Jewels; the Yeoman Warders, and the Ceremony of the Keys.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:07 am
The Cat's Mother wrote:No  @Admin, I mean the Historic Royal Palaces Tower of London Coin Collection. There are four in the series: the Raven; the Crown Jewels; the Yeoman Warders, and the Ceremony of the Keys.

OOOH those were a lot more expensive than the ones I mentioned.

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:20 am
Tell me about it  @Admin !  Buyers Remorse, Instant regret. 1f63f  It was during the early days of my collecting, and I like to think I've learned a bit since then.

Admin likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum