The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

NEW Series. Only 4 coins. 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse  Empty NEW Series. Only 4 coins. 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse

Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:03 pm
The White Horse.

1 of 4 in a series. I love it.

Rod Panhard, denby and Bondie like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

NEW Series. Only 4 coins. 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse  Empty Re: NEW Series. Only 4 coins. 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse

Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:18 pm
Mine is on order already, I've been nagging Martin about them. I must say I was impressed by his grasp of the Book of Revelation, shown in the listing. The man clearly has hidden depths.   study
So far as the coin goes, it is a little busy, and it would have been better not to have had the figures on the obverse, as you commented, but it's a carry over from the series issued on behalf of Niue, keeping the design. Those coins were very high relief two ounce beasties with selective gilding, and very very expensive. There was also a fifth, 5 ounce, completer coin showing all four horsemen, so there may yet be a fifth coin in this series. There's a real fashion for completer coins at present.

Admin, denby and Bondie like this post

Bondie
Bondie

NEW Series. Only 4 coins. 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse  Empty Re: NEW Series. Only 4 coins. 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse

Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:32 pm
VERY tempting!!

Admin and denby like this post

Bondie
Bondie

Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:22 pm
Oh my goodness, I've gone onto  @SilverTrader's site a few times this afternoon and these are selling fast!

Admin likes this post

Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:07 pm
I've just ordered the max 3 allowed, I've learned that you can't really go wrong when coins / rounds have a higher than average buying price and a low mintage of 10,000.

Admin, The Cat's Mother, denby and Bondie like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:04 pm
Bondie wrote:Oh my goodness, I've gone onto  @SilverTrader's site a few times this afternoon and these are selling fast!
I've been keeping an eye open too  @Bondie , and the numbers keep getting lower. Martin may be able to eat this weekend too.  NEW Series. Only 4 coins. 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse  1f63d

Admin and Bondie like this post

tray
tray

NEW Series. Only 4 coins. 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse  Empty white horse

Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:41 pm
@SilverTrader I was right

NEW Series. Only 4 coins. 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse  Coin10

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:20 pm
I think we all need to know about this @tray

tray
tray

Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:23 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:I think we all need to know about this  @tray
I said to Martin earlier, there should be four but they could be like the royal Mint when they get carried away so we could have rainbow ones and my little pony

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:34 pm
tray wrote:
I said to Martin earlier, there should be four but they could be like the royal Mint when they get carried away so we could have rainbow ones and my little pony
Have you thought of counselling? lol! lol! lol!

tray
tray

Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:36 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:
tray wrote:
Have you thought of counselling? lol! lol! lol!

Lol it's the two weeks being home, going Stir crazy now

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:46 pm
I can see it would have that effect. I have a break coming up, away for a week in Madeira. Yay!

tray
tray

Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:48 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:I can see it would have that effect. I have a break coming up, away for a week in Madeira. Yay!
Very nice definitely better weather than here. My cousins in Spain at the moment. He said the resort is so quiet He's having a brilliant time

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:55 pm
Can't wait. It's good weather there at the moment, and we haven't been for four years what with one thing and another. We used to go every year just for a week's relaxation with good food and wine, and some walking so we can pretend the calories are being burnt off. I took the key round to the cat sitter this afternoon, so it's all looking more real.

Admin, Rod Panhard, denby and Bondie like this post

tray
tray

Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:00 pm
Just nice to go away and put your feet up.

Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:40 am
I notice on Martins sales page these changed to a max of two per customer last night and this morning is now down to a max of one per customer.

tray
tray

Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:51 am
It's a very popular coin and being the first billion coin of the mint, their 2 oz high relief coins are lovely but very pricey, great detail. Hopefully they will do more billion now

Admin, Rod Panhard, denby and Bondie like this post

Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:31 am
tray wrote:It's a very popular coin and being the first billion coin of the mint, their 2 oz high relief coins are lovely but very pricey, great detail. Hopefully they will do more billion now

I noticed that, I typed in Carpathian Mint just to check them out and they do a lot of very nice looking high relief rounds, the kind of stuff I usually admire but don't buy as the premium scares me off, all very dark subject matter as well.

Admin, denby, tray and Bondie like this post

Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:47 pm
These came through tooday and now I see them in the flesh they are a very "busy" design with possibly a little too much going on, still like them though.

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:17 pm
Rod Panhard wrote:These came through tooday and now I see them in the flesh they are a very "busy" design with possibly a little too much going on, still like them though.

I like mine as well, but try hard to show them in the video. Up close and a bit far away. showing the highlights and the good and bad.

Rod Panhard likes this post

SilverTrader
SilverTrader
Sponsor
https://www.silvertrader.uk/

Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:46 am
I'm going to pretend i did not see the my little Pony mockup tray that was very disturbing
anyway down to my last couple which i'm holding incase some regular customer threatens to burn down my house unless i have one for him
that really happens :-(
although apparently cats is on hols so i might be safe :-)

The Cat's Mother, AceBullion, denby, tray and Bondie like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:35 am
You can run, but you can't hide  @SilverTrader . I have embraced technology, up to a point anyway, and can keep an eye on you. Anyway, I have my White Horseman on order with you so I hve no need to set fire to your cave.
AceBullion
AceBullion
Sponsor
https://www.acebullion.com

Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:41 am
The Cat's Mother wrote:You can run, but you can't hide  @SilverTrader . I have embraced technology, up to a point anyway, and can keep an eye on you. Anyway, I have my White Horseman on order with you so I hve no need No to set fire to your cave.

ENJOY yourself. We are fine ....
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:20 pm
AceBullion wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote:You can run, but you can't hide  @SilverTrader . I have embraced technology, up to a point anyway, and can keep an eye on you. Anyway, I have my White Horseman on order with you so I hve no need No  to set fire to your cave.

ENJOY yourself.  We are fine ....
That's what you think  @Admin
I am enjoying myself. Honest.

denby and Bondie like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum