The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Silvergirl555
Silvergirl555

I have many of these. For the silver shield mini mintage fans.   Empty I have many of these. For the silver shield mini mintage fans.

Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:52 pm
I have many of these. For the silver shield mini mintage fans.   Screen11

Bondie likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

I have many of these. For the silver shield mini mintage fans.   Empty Re: I have many of these. For the silver shield mini mintage fans.

Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:19 pm
@Silvergirl555 , are they all the same COA, 555/1111? This is my favourite series, all 18 collected over a long time. They look absolutely stunning together and I recommend them wholeheartedly.

Admin, Bondie and Silvergirl555 like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

I have many of these. For the silver shield mini mintage fans.   Empty Re: I have many of these. For the silver shield mini mintage fans.

Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:04 pm
WOW

Silvergirl555 likes this post

Silvergirl555
Silvergirl555

Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:53 pm
lol. sorry about the duplicate picture. Not sure why the computer did that. My fat fingers maybe. and to Cat's mother. no I just have the one 555 which is special & I have it listed a bit higher.

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:09 pm
It's also worth mentioning that Chris Duane (the person behind Silver Shield) keeps the first 100 of any rounds issued, so the ones available are lessened accordingly. Goodness knows what he's going to do with them all, but the Silver Shield Guide lists 483 rounds issued so far, in various series. That's a lot of silver!

Admin and Silvergirl555 like this post

Silvergirl555
Silvergirl555

Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:10 pm
for sure!

Admin likes this post

Silvergirl555
Silvergirl555

Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:49 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:It's also worth mentioning that Chris Duane (the person behind Silver Shield) keeps the first 100 of any rounds issued, so the ones available are lessened accordingly. Goodness knows what he's going to do with them all, but the Silver Shield Guide lists 483 rounds issued so far, in various series. That's a lot of silver!

I really wish he would do more minimintage BU rounds like he used to do. Keeps the cost way down and closer to spot. I lose my but on some of the proofs or have to hang on to them for too long.

Admin and The Cat's Mother like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:46 pm
Silvergirl555 wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote:It's also worth mentioning that Chris Duane (the person behind Silver Shield) keeps the first 100 of any rounds issued, so the ones available are lessened accordingly. Goodness knows what he's going to do with them all, but the Silver Shield Guide lists 483 rounds issued so far, in various series. That's a lot of silver!

I really wish he would do more minimintage BU rounds like he used to do. Keeps the cost way down and closer to spot.  I lose my but on some of the proofs or have to hang on to them for too long.

Dare I say that I am aiming by the end of this year I will have a production line ( of sorts ) with something that will be like a mini mint. LOL

I just need to work hard this year and get enough capital together for this project.

The Cat's Mother and Silvergirl555 like this post

Silvergirl555
Silvergirl555

Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:29 pm
that's cool

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:22 pm
Silvergirl555 wrote:that's  cool

With the equipment I have and my 2 sons as helpers, I plan to do a lot more pouring and arty farty stuff to list for sale. And If I can get to a profit state, ( LOL ) than I will be able to invest in a mint making my designs I have worked hard on for the past year plus..

i have a coin series I want to bring out and put it in limited numbers. 2000 of each. So it is a lot of money to have the dies and the silver produced. I have a 5 coin set on one of my designs. And I have a 6 coin set on another. It is just about money sadly. And with that it is a lot to roll out. Then dealers can buy them and put them for sale. I wont mention the Mint yet.... but it is a well respected brand!

I would keep the first 10 for myself !!!! Yes that way I get 0001 -0010 to myself.
Who knows this could lead to something great. But at the moment I am just a simple artist doing my thing.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum