The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Darth Vader, with well.. BOY humour injected in this.  Empty Darth Vader, with well.. BOY humour injected in this.

Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:51 pm
Once you see it you can not un see it.

Rod Panhard likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Darth Vader, with well.. BOY humour injected in this.  Empty Re: Darth Vader, with well.. BOY humour injected in this.

Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:16 pm
Deary, deary me. All I can say is that you may not be able to unsee it, but it was you who saw it in the first place.

Admin and tray like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Darth Vader, with well.. BOY humour injected in this.  Empty Re: Darth Vader, with well.. BOY humour injected in this.

Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:41 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:Deary, deary me. All I can say is that you may not be able to unsee it, but it was you who saw it in the first place.

Well I seen it and Martin seen it.... we both laughed... How on earth was I to do a video where his Johnson is being held from top to bottom and not say anything. I am sure the designer had a laugh making it .. Perhaps it is that subtle gag joke to see if anyone really notices.

Who knows but once you do see it you can NEVER un see it.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:55 pm
You and Martin are as bad as each other!  Darth Vader, with well.. BOY humour injected in this.  1f63c I don't know what I did to deserve you.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:19 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:You and Martin are as bad as each other!  Darth Vader, with well.. BOY humour injected in this.  1f63c I don't know what I did to deserve you.

You would miss us.

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:21 pm
Admin wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote:You and Martin are as bad as each other!  Darth Vader, with well.. BOY humour injected in this.  1f63c I don't know what I did to deserve you.

You would miss us.

My aim could improve .....

Admin likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum