The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
tray
tray

germania mint -  Ag/Au News Empty germania mint - Ag/Au News

Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:50 pm
germania mint -  Ag/Au News Screen21
Ag/Au News has put up pictures of the series so far. Apart from warriors and knights  of the past. But saying that it is nice to see the other coin set side by sidegermania mint -  Ag/Au News Screen22

Last edited by tray on Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Cat's Mother, denby and Bondie like this post

denby
denby

germania mint -  Ag/Au News Empty Re: germania mint - Ag/Au News

Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:21 pm
Congratulations on becoming a moderator.

The Cat's Mother and Bondie like this post

tray
tray

Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:27 pm
denby wrote:Congratulations on becoming a moderator.
Thank you! It should have been yesterday that I was so knackered from coming back from London late.

The Cat's Mother, denby and Bondie like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:14 pm
We've been waiting for  @Admin to make an official announcement, but as they say: can't get the staff.
I am very pleased to welcome  @tray, who was the unanimous choice of the selectors and I'm really glad she agreed to move to one of the hot seats. I'm sure we'll work well together - we already have Jon worried. We'll probably have to adopt a new designation though.  @ShortJohnSilver and I were Head Boy and Head Girl, but that doesn't really apply now. I thought the Agony Aunts had a nice ring to it ....

And after welcoming  @tray , I would like to pay tribute to  @ShortJohnSilver , who did a lot for the forum, and has had to step down as moderator for personal reasons. He was fun to work with and very supportive of Jon and I. A Good Egg.

Admin, denby, tray and Bondie like this post

tray
tray

Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:32 pm
Thank you so much! It is a lovely forum with a great bunch of people. We do cover a full range of subjects including precious metals. This forum is growing fast and I'm so glad to be part of it. Jon wanted to do the announcement yesterday getting home late from London. I was very knackered and couldn't put a sentence together. Spent most of the last 4 days dressing general public in Mandalorian armour.

Admin, The Cat's Mother, denby and Bondie like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:15 pm
Well there goes the surprise. I was just to slow for some eagle eyed members.

Please can we all Welcome @tray to the Moderator family. She will be working alongside @The Cat's Mother making sure that spam is held back and that the forum is a Family friendly forum.

Sadly @ShortJohnSilver has had to step down for personal reasons. He asked me to look for a new Mod just before Christmas, I was hopeful that his situation would change but sadly it has not. He will be on and off the forum but mostly off for the foreseeable future.
This is Personal and Family. So please wish him all the best as I am.

On a positive side Tray has been trained up, So she should be able to help with any questions as well as TCM. Both are always available along with myself to help out.

Thank you and I will be doing a News Letter covering this and more soon.

Again. Welcome Tray.

The Cat's Mother, denby, tray and Bondie like this post

Bondie
Bondie

Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:19 pm
All the very best to you  @"ShortJohnSilver , and well done on your promotion  @"tray" Very Happy

Admin, AceBullion, denby and tray like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum