The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector
Posts : 474
Join date : 2022-06-02
Location : Northamptonshire

First day cover Kangaroo coin and stamp Empty First day cover Kangaroo coin and stamp

Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:13 am
I couldn’t get the kookaburra without a kangaroo to keep it company!

First day cover Kangaroo coin and stamp 18660c10
First day cover Kangaroo coin and stamp 5c4a0410

Admin and denby like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
Posts : 3329
Join date : 2021-05-08
Location : England UK
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

First day cover Kangaroo coin and stamp Empty Re: First day cover Kangaroo coin and stamp

Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:04 am
that is a smart and fun buy.

denby and ArcaneCollector like this post

denby
denby
Posts : 312
Join date : 2021-07-25
Age : 73
Location : Scotland

First day cover Kangaroo coin and stamp Empty Re: First day cover Kangaroo coin and stamp

Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:10 am
I have a few Kangaroos in my stock if anyone needs different dates, I agree this one you are showing us is a beauty!

Admin and ArcaneCollector like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
Posts : 3329
Join date : 2021-05-08
Location : England UK
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

First day cover Kangaroo coin and stamp Empty Re: First day cover Kangaroo coin and stamp

Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:11 am
denby wrote:I have a few Kangaroos in my stock if anyone needs different dates, I agree this one you are showing us is a beauty!

Denby, You sound like your in my house... LOL you have just about everything ... LOL

I dont sell my stuff as you know... but it is cool. I tend to make deals and trades. I just prefer to have fun, well that is my fun at least.
LOL

denby and ArcaneCollector like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 3261
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

First day cover Kangaroo coin and stamp Empty Re: First day cover Kangaroo coin and stamp

Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:02 pm
@ArcaneCollector do they do a Quokka set too?

denby likes this post

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector
Posts : 474
Join date : 2022-06-02
Location : Northamptonshire

First day cover Kangaroo coin and stamp Empty Re: First day cover Kangaroo coin and stamp

Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:42 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote: @ArcaneCollector do they do a Quokka set too?

Did someone say quokka? Where? Where’s the quokka? Is there a quokka version? I need a quokka! Gotta go look. QUOKKA!!

denby likes this post

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector
Posts : 474
Join date : 2022-06-02
Location : Northamptonshire

First day cover Kangaroo coin and stamp Empty Re: First day cover Kangaroo coin and stamp

Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:43 pm
Admin wrote:
denby wrote:I have a few Kangaroos in my stock if anyone needs different dates, I agree this one you are showing us is a beauty!

Denby, You sound like your in my house... LOL you have just about everything ... LOL

I dont sell my stuff as you know... but it is cool.  I tend to make deals and trades.   I just prefer to have fun, well that is my fun at least.
LOL

So true! It’s important to keep it fun. Very Happy

denby likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 3261
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

First day cover Kangaroo coin and stamp Empty Re: First day cover Kangaroo coin and stamp

Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:03 pm
ArcaneCollector wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote: @ArcaneCollector do they do a Quokka set too?

Did someone say quokka? Where? Where’s the quokka? Is there a quokka version? I need a quokka! Gotta go look. QUOKKA!!

Well .... I'm not sure if there's a silver version, but there is a bronze one:

https://www.coinsaustralia.com.au/shop/item/2021-quokka-stamp-and-coin-cover

https://www.littlecoinshop.com.au/2021-quokka-stamp-and-coin-cover-one-dollar-1-pert

And have you seen ?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/294906748011

The postage will be the interesting bit.

denby likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
Posts : 3329
Join date : 2021-05-08
Location : England UK
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

First day cover Kangaroo coin and stamp Empty Re: First day cover Kangaroo coin and stamp

Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:38 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:
ArcaneCollector wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote: @ArcaneCollector do they do a Quokka set too?

Did someone say quokka? Where? Where’s the quokka? Is there a quokka version? I need a quokka! Gotta go look. QUOKKA!!

Well .... I'm not sure if there's a silver version, but there is a bronze one:

https://www.coinsaustralia.com.au/shop/item/2021-quokka-stamp-and-coin-cover    NO IDEA OF SHIPPING

https://www.littlecoinshop.com.au/2021-quokka-stamp-and-coin-cover-one-dollar-1-pert   SHIPPING $22.95 SHIPPING WORLDWIDE

And have you seen   ?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/294906748011             0]]Shipping is only £3.89 This one is kind of cute. [/b]

The postage will be the interesting bit.
ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector
Posts : 474
Join date : 2022-06-02
Location : Northamptonshire

First day cover Kangaroo coin and stamp Empty Re: First day cover Kangaroo coin and stamp

Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:45 pm
Oh dear! This has opened up a whole new world of new things to collect! Shame on all of you for feeding my addiction!

Admin and denby like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 3261
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

First day cover Kangaroo coin and stamp Empty Re: First day cover Kangaroo coin and stamp

Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:05 am
ArcaneCollector wrote:Oh dear! This has opened up a whole new world of new things to collect! Shame on all of you for feeding my addiction!

Oh, we're utterly shameless. What about this:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/353378208555?epid=28027210751&hash=item5246fb8b2b:g:TpoAAOSwltBgHX3h&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAA4H8T5ePM6e9%2BMWQotPT6XZUl0vhsoV4dxlKmXdNFDFBzg6AApNv5MJ2DLdTKZbWIYx3xJTq0wzbmYIhfGAqCPUu5%2BeiygpqqLBTyP9QTeWtcwM1Q%2BlaZ3x1OPA6QSlPZOL9WHFoJtXog0wIKdsETYcF1AvDFg%2FcrLcOVDwXs7ufO6t%2BB9FUNuwcQBYeUYI%2FxhvkzpZBw3p%2FKzH6MyCNu8o2yz0zJZwRw4KMs96n7LpxyzBJJfBXa3f6VfuMdHtDqRhrGL3YHRXFuVx%2F6wX5dfS5YcVQJMzfSgyMuF1pCbjln%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR5K50NX1YQ

First day cover Kangaroo coin and stamp 1f63d  First day cover Kangaroo coin and stamp 1f63d  First day cover Kangaroo coin and stamp 1f63d

denby likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
Posts : 3329
Join date : 2021-05-08
Location : England UK
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

First day cover Kangaroo coin and stamp Empty Re: First day cover Kangaroo coin and stamp

Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:53 pm

denby likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 3261
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

First day cover Kangaroo coin and stamp Empty Re: First day cover Kangaroo coin and stamp

Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:08 pm
Have you been hitting the Vick Vapour Rub again @Admin ?

denby likes this post

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector
Posts : 474
Join date : 2022-06-02
Location : Northamptonshire

First day cover Kangaroo coin and stamp Empty Re: First day cover Kangaroo coin and stamp

Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:25 am
Actually, as I identify as a quokka, I am going to buy this.

First day cover Kangaroo coin and stamp Aaafc210

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
Posts : 3329
Join date : 2021-05-08
Location : England UK
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

First day cover Kangaroo coin and stamp Empty Re: First day cover Kangaroo coin and stamp

Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:03 am
ArcaneCollector wrote:Actually, as I identify as a quokka, I am going to buy this.

First day cover Kangaroo coin and stamp Aaafc210

geek geek geek geek LMAO DO IT!!!!!

denby likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 3261
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

First day cover Kangaroo coin and stamp Empty Re: First day cover Kangaroo coin and stamp

Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:05 am
But we will want to see the pictures.

Admin likes this post

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum