The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down

Leuchtturm (Lighthouse) Quadrum Intercept & Airboxes Empty Leuchtturm (Lighthouse) Quadrum Intercept & Airboxes

Wed May 10, 2023 8:20 pm
In deciding what to use for organizing my small collection of silver and gold coins/rounds, I came upon the Leuchtturm brand of products.

These square snap lock capsules with regular foam and intercept foam inserts are perfect for coins ranging in diameter from 14 to 41 mm. The capsules are easy to open and close. Plus, the capsules are protected with plastic film so as not to scratch the other capsules before use.

The Leuchttrum Airbox coin boxes are made from strong cardboard with an attractive black color and slipcover. Airbox size options range from one to six compartments and the interior is lined with black velour. The Airbox is securely closed with its magnetic system.

Because I am a small collector, this system works best for my storage and display needs.

Leuchtturm (Lighthouse) Quadrum Intercept & Airboxes Img20214
tray
tray

Leuchtturm (Lighthouse) Quadrum Intercept & Airboxes Empty Re: Leuchtturm (Lighthouse) Quadrum Intercept & Airboxes

Wed May 10, 2023 10:22 pm
I use Leuchttrum storage boxes, metal and wood ones. Also use capsules and quickslabs. Can be a little expensive but good quality my Metal boxes has lasted for years and are lockable. The wood ones are cracking and would recommend them to anyone

Admin and Bondie like this post

Leuchtturm (Lighthouse) Quadrum Intercept & Airboxes Empty Re: Leuchtturm (Lighthouse) Quadrum Intercept & Airboxes

Wed May 10, 2023 11:55 pm
tray wrote:I use Leuchttrum storage boxes, metal and wood ones. Also use capsules and quickslabs. Can be a little expensive but good quality my Metal boxes has lasted for years and are lockable. The wood ones are cracking and would recommend them to anyone

The metal and wood cases look really nice. Unfortunate that the wood ones are cracking. Do you have the Volterra or Siena wood boxes? I was thinking about getting a couple of Siena brand boxes at some point. I agree that these products are a little expensive, but they're well worth the investment for what we collect or stack.
denby
denby

Thu May 11, 2023 7:32 am
Volterra/ Leuchtturm/ Lighthouse today are all one in the same presentation coin box makers.

I think Volterra is the new name for the business.

Admin and Bondie like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu May 11, 2023 10:06 am
Periodic Table wrote:
tray wrote:I use Leuchttrum storage boxes, metal and wood ones. Also use capsules and quickslabs. Can be a little expensive but good quality my Metal boxes has lasted for years and are lockable. The wood ones are cracking and would recommend them to anyone

The metal and wood cases look really nice. Unfortunate that the wood ones are cracking. Do you have the Volterra or Siena wood boxes? I was thinking about getting a couple of Siena brand boxes at some point. I agree that these products are a little expensive, but they're well worth the investment for what we collect or stack.

Steve, I have a feeling that @tray meant the term 'cracking' in the colloquial UK sense as being very good indeed. She'll let us know if I'm wrong!
You see, language lessons as well as silver lore. @Admin is a bit of a lost cause, but I have hopes of you.

Bondie likes this post

Thu May 11, 2023 11:38 am
denby wrote:Volterra/ Leuchtturm/ Lighthouse today are all one in the same presentation coin box makers.

I think Volterra is the new name for the business.

Please no. I like the lighthouse name.

The Cat's Mother wrote:
Steve, I have a feeling that  @tray meant the term 'cracking' in the colloquial UK sense as being very good indeed. She'll let us know if I'm wrong!
You see, language lessons as well as silver lore.  @Admin is a bit of a lost cause, but I have hopes of you.

As soon as I read your comment, I was grinning from ear to ear and felt embarrassed at the same time. It all makes sense now as to what @Tray stated. Thank you for this language lesson.
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Thu May 11, 2023 12:41 pm
@Periodic Table

Just like me to pick 2 moderators who take the micky out of me all the time. As an American living in the UK I am puzzled and confused 99% of the time. And no it is not just the medications causing this. The language which they claim to be " English " is well not.. LOL

Right I am off to burry my head in the sand.

denby and Bondie like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu May 11, 2023 1:03 pm
You know we both love you dearly  @Admin , and you knew what you were getting with us.
@Periodic Table please don't be embarrassed, winding up the young is about the only pleasure left to me these days.
In terms of coin boxes, I have several of the universal wooden boxes from Meine Munzbox (I'll put in a link below). They come in two sizes and the insert trays are bought separately depending on the size of coins you have.  @Admin has one of the smaller sized ones, which he shows off on his videos from time to time. I am very happy with them, and they are lovely, but they do take up a bit of room. Admin has been producing boxes for particular series, which are very light and take up next to no room at all. Regrettably, I seem to recall a post where he said he was going to give it up because of the time involved, and I am gutted as there are a number I want from him. Just not the ones he has in stock at the moment. Then I can do some organising ....

https://www.meinemuenzbox.de/münzboxen-für-silber/

Admin, denby and Bondie like this post

Thu May 11, 2023 1:28 pm
Admin wrote: @Periodic Table

Just like me to pick 2 moderators who take the micky out of me all the time. As an American living in the UK I am puzzled and confused 99% of the time. And no it is not just the medications causing this. The language which they claim to be " English " is well not.. LOL

Right I am off to burry my head in the sand.

Too funny.Laughing I just figured out that you are jonrms @AceBullion on YouTube. I started watching your silver vids a month ago or so and I really enjoy your down-to-earth presentations.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu May 11, 2023 1:32 pm
Oh no! Not another bromance! Leuchtturm (Lighthouse) Quadrum Intercept & Airboxes 1f63d
Play your cards right Steve, and he'll send you an autographed photo.

Admin, denby and Bondie like this post

Thu May 11, 2023 1:46 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:You know we both love you dearly  @Admin , and you knew what you were getting with us.
@Periodic Table please don't be embarrassed, winding up the young is about the only pleasure left to me these days.
In terms of coin boxes, I have several of the universal wooden boxes from Meine Munzbox (I'll put in a link below). They come in two sizes and the insert trays are bought separately depending on the size of coins you have.  @Admin has one of the smaller sized ones, which he shows off on his videos from time to time. I am very happy with them, and they are lovely, but they do take up a bit of room. Admin has been producing boxes for particular series, which are very light and take up next to no room at all. Regrettably, I seem to recall a post where he said he was going to give it up because of the time involved, and I am gutted as there are a number I want from him. Just not the ones he has in stock at the moment. Then I can do some organising ....

https://www.meinemuenzbox.de/münzboxen-für-silber/

It was a good embarrassment because you made me smile. I'm checking out Meine Munzbox right now. Will also check out @Admin store.
tray
tray

Thu May 11, 2023 2:47 pm
I always gave @Admin fun designs I needed. Probably gave him a right headache designing them for me. But they are perfect
Leuchtturm (Lighthouse) Quadrum Intercept & Airboxes Pxl_2109
Leuchtturm (Lighthouse) Quadrum Intercept & Airboxes Pxl_2110

Admin, Rod Panhard, denby, Squirrelling coins and Bondie like this post

Thu May 11, 2023 5:39 pm
Wow! Shocked  Totally amazing and beautiful designs and craftsmanship @tray! The 2 X 1 Germania Beasts coins and compartments really stand out. Many thanks for sharing these showstoppers.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fri May 12, 2023 9:47 am
Periodic Table wrote:Wow! Shocked  Totally amazing and beautiful designs and craftsmanship @tray! The 2 X 1 Germania Beasts coins and compartments really stand out. Many thanks for sharing these showstoppers.

Steve,
Thank you for watching and enjoying my videos. I have the Acebullion account and Admin. I make no secret of this. I use the AceBullion account to test features whilst doing updates and the likes on the forum. I use this account mainly as Acebullion is set up on my phone rather than my desktop computer.

I also use the mods, who are great fyi as I am sure you can agree to help test features because they have silly apple products. LOL and different devices. My videos help pay and support this forum, the rest comes out of my own pocket. I try to make bullion and sell it but I am a horrible salesman! I just enjoy community spirit. This forum is not moderated heavily. As you can see we have 2 great mods, @The Cat's Mother & @tray who keep a eye on the forum and alert me to any problems straight away.

Again it is me Jonrms on YouTube aka @AceBullion Aka Admin. Razz

denby and Bondie like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Fri May 12, 2023 12:57 pm
Actually, the main problems we have to sort out are Jon's spelling and the mangled pronunciation on his videos. Everything else is a dream.  Leuchtturm (Lighthouse) Quadrum Intercept & Airboxes 1f63b

Admin and denby like this post

Fri May 12, 2023 1:57 pm
Admin wrote:
Steve,
Thank you for watching and enjoying my videos. I have the Acebullion account and Admin.   I make no secret of this. I use the AceBullion account to test features whilst doing updates and the likes on the forum. I use this account mainly as Acebullion is set up on my phone rather than my desktop computer.

I also use the mods, who are great fyi as I am sure you can agree to help test features because they have silly apple products. LOL and different devices.  My videos help pay and support this forum, the rest comes out of my own pocket. I try to make bullion and sell it but I am a horrible salesman!  I just enjoy community spirit. This forum is not moderated heavily. As you can see we have 2 great mods,  @The Cat's Mother  &  @tray  who keep a eye on the forum and alert me to any problems straight away.

Again it is me   Jonrms on YouTube aka  @AceBullion  Aka  Admin. Razz

Jon,
Your 2020 livestream pouring was fun to watch. I like the heart and button rounds and may purchase one down the road. I understand what you mean between Apple and Microsoft users. I appreciate what you are doing for the community, and I'll mind myself as I don't want to get into the crosshairs of @The Cat's Mother and @tray.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fri May 12, 2023 2:52 pm
Periodic Table wrote:
Admin wrote:
Steve,
Thank you for watching and enjoying my videos. I have the Acebullion account and Admin.   I make no secret of this. I use the AceBullion account to test features whilst doing updates and the likes on the forum. I use this account mainly as Acebullion is set up on my phone rather than my desktop computer.

I also use the mods, who are great fyi as I am sure you can agree to help test features because they have silly apple products. LOL and different devices.  My videos help pay and support this forum, the rest comes out of my own pocket. I try to make bullion and sell it but I am a horrible salesman!  I just enjoy community spirit. This forum is not moderated heavily. As you can see we have 2 great mods,  @The Cat's Mother  &  @tray  who keep a eye on the forum and alert me to any problems straight away.

Again it is me   Jonrms on YouTube aka  @AceBullion  Aka  Admin. Razz

Jon,
Your 2020 livestream pouring was fun to watch. I like the heart and button rounds and may purchase one down the road. I understand what you mean between Apple and Microsoft users. I appreciate what you are doing for the community, and I'll mind myself as I don't want to get into the crosshairs of @The Cat's Mother and @tray.

I do plan on doing more livestream pouring events. I always love them but I have to admit that doing them live puts a huge amount of pressure on my spine. I am usually drugged up when doing them and have on occasions made silly mistakes. One which I got burnt on but the less said about that the better.

I have been doing more intricate silver pouring and can easily pour a heart live for you at any time. I know I have made quite a few of them and the one on my website is a stunning beauty. My pictures are rubbish ... and show or highlight all my imperfections .. which is good and bad. Most people like to show the art at a distance. I prefer to show the worst. I am always trying to improve and make things better. Hence my latest pieces.. You will have to wait to see those. Cool Cool Cool

I ship to America, the only thing that will show us is a £7 charge for the extra cost to my home country...But that is to cover the cost and insurance. All my prices shown on my website are what most people pay.

As for TCM and Tray..... Good luck. as you can see I picked a right pair. Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum