The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Bondie
Bondie

How is everyone doing? Empty How is everyone doing?

Thu May 11, 2023 6:03 pm
Hi folks! I’ve missed you all these last few weeks. I’ve been laid up with three different illnesses simultaneously. One has now been successfully treated, restoring some of my energy, one is chronic and receiving ongoing treatment, and the third has yet to be diagnosed with more investigations to come.

How are you all doing?

Bondie Smile

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

How is everyone doing? Empty Re: How is everyone doing?

Thu May 11, 2023 6:14 pm
So good to hear from you dear.  @Admin let me know you'd been in touch, but he is very careful not to disclose personal info, so he didn't say much. I didn't want to disturb you, and I am glad you're feeling well enough to post.
Another young whippersnapper has joined and is making himself at home (yes, you  @Periodic Table ). I think he'll fit in very well: he's already giving me cheek so it looks like Jon has an ally at last.  How is everyone doing? 1f63d
You take care of yourself, and get back to fighting fitness before doing too much.  How is everyone doing? 1f63a

Admin, denby and Bondie like this post

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector

Thu May 11, 2023 6:18 pm
My tongue is on fire from being too heavy handed with the old chilli sauce. Other than that I’m good. Just bought a new Berlingo van, so I have a toy to play with. Well, it’s for my wife, she wanted something more practical than a car.

Admin, denby and Bondie like this post

Bondie
Bondie

Thu May 11, 2023 6:21 pm
It’s great to hear from you TCM! Thanks so much for your kindness.

Good to hear Admin has an ally LOL. (Can’t see emojis on phone or tag anyone, so I’m improvising).

A big welcome to Periodic Table! Excellent name.

Imagine I’ve inserted a big smile here.

Admin and denby like this post

Thu May 11, 2023 6:31 pm
Bondie wrote:Hi folks! I’ve missed you all these last few weeks. I’ve been laid up with three different illnesses simultaneously. One has now been successfully treated, restoring some of my energy, one is chronic and receiving ongoing treatment, and the third has yet to be diagnosed with more investigations to come.

How are you all doing?

Bondie Smile

Hi Bondie,
Like TCM said, I'm new here. I'm glad you have more energy I hope you get better. flower
Bondie
Bondie

Thu May 11, 2023 7:04 pm
Thanks so much Periodic Table! I hope you’re enjoying the forum so far. Some great people on here!

Admin likes this post

Bondie
Bondie

Thu May 11, 2023 7:07 pm
Hi ArcaneCollector,
That sounds uncomfortable on the old tongue!
Enjoy the Berlingo!

Admin, denby and ArcaneCollector like this post

Thu May 11, 2023 11:53 pm
Bondie wrote:Thanks so much Periodic Table! I hope you’re enjoying the forum so far. Some great people on here!

Hi Bondie,

I'm enjoying myself meeting and conversing with the great folks here. Lot of fun and interesting topics. Keep up your spirits!
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Fri May 12, 2023 9:53 am
Great to see you up and about on the forum @Bondie

You might be using the PWA for your phone which limits the ability to do some features you can on the normal PC. You can switch between but I will let @tray explain. As she has found out the hard way lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

If you get stuck you know I am always here, and will guide you through it. it is not too hard but it is a click here and then another there.

Lots to share, lots to say on this end, but all is ok for the most part. And FYI in a encrypted way, I am still fine afro

Bondie likes this post

Bondie
Bondie

Fri May 12, 2023 10:05 am
Hi Admin! Thank you so much, and re your last paragraph, that’s very good to hear!

Admin likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum