The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Periodic Table
Periodic Table
Posts : 560
Join date : 2023-05-08
Age : 64
Location : Virginia

Pride of Two Nations (2019) Empty Pride of Two Nations (2019)

Fri May 19, 2023 8:13 pm
I purchased the Pride of Two Nations silver coin set two years after its release. The reason being was that I didn't collect precious metals in 2019. Anyway, I'm very happy I got this set as it features unique finishes on both coins.

The American Eagle has an enhanced reverse-proof finish and the Canadian Maple Leaf has a modified proof finish. Both are very beautiful. It would've been great if the Mexico Libertad was a part of this program. But hey, two out of three ain't bad.

Mintage: 100,000 from the U.S. Mint and 10,000 from RCM.

Pride of Two Nations (2019) Img_7310

Admin and Bondie like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
Posts : 3196
Join date : 2021-05-08
Location : England UK
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Pride of Two Nations (2019) Empty Re: Pride of Two Nations (2019)

Fri May 19, 2023 8:24 pm
Arrow jocolor jocolor jocolor Mine. LOL

No really that is very awesome.

Bondie likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 3118
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

Pride of Two Nations (2019) Empty Re: Pride of Two Nations (2019)

Fri May 19, 2023 9:44 pm
A really good set there Steve.

Admin, Bondie and Periodic Table like this post

Periodic Table
Periodic Table
Posts : 560
Join date : 2023-05-08
Age : 64
Location : Virginia

Pride of Two Nations (2019) Empty Re: Pride of Two Nations (2019)

Fri May 19, 2023 11:20 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:A really good set there Steve.

Thanks TCM! To my knowledge, this release didn't do that well in sales. But that's ok because I was able to get one and coincidentally, they make up the only coins of both countries that I have. Obviously, I'm not a stacker. Smile

Admin and Bondie like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 3118
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

Pride of Two Nations (2019) Empty Re: Pride of Two Nations (2019)

Sat May 20, 2023 11:46 am
I'm not a stacker either Steve. I collect the coins that I believe to be beautiful. Because I have to limit things, I only collect C21st issues and I don't buy anything deriving from films, books, comics, cartoons, TV series, or commercial products. That still leaves plenty of scope and, entirely coincidentally, I have yet to see a coin in the excluded categories that I would give house room to.  Pride of Two Nations (2019) 1f638

Admin and Bondie like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
Posts : 3196
Join date : 2021-05-08
Location : England UK
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Pride of Two Nations (2019) Empty Re: Pride of Two Nations (2019)

Sat May 20, 2023 11:59 am
I identify as a stacker, my family calls me a hoarder

Not sure.

Bondie likes this post

Periodic Table
Periodic Table
Posts : 560
Join date : 2023-05-08
Age : 64
Location : Virginia

Pride of Two Nations (2019) Empty Re: Pride of Two Nations (2019)

Sat May 20, 2023 9:40 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:I'm not a stacker either Steve. I collect the coins that I believe to be beautiful. Because I have to limit things, I only collect C21st issues and I don't buy anything deriving from films, books, comics, cartoons, TV series, or commercial products. That still leaves plenty of scope and, entirely coincidentally, I have yet to see a coin in the excluded categories that I would give house room to.

I totally agree with you TCM. But, and everyone has a big but... I got the colorized 1 oz Batman Batarang. Otherwise, I buy the beautiful silver ones of C21st.

Admin likes this post

Periodic Table
Periodic Table
Posts : 560
Join date : 2023-05-08
Age : 64
Location : Virginia

Pride of Two Nations (2019) Empty Re: Pride of Two Nations (2019)

Sat May 20, 2023 9:49 pm
Admin wrote:I identify as a stacker, my family calls me a hoarder. Not sure.

Stacker... Hoarder... It's all the same. Thing is, unlike collectables such as Beanie Babies, etc. silver is highly liquid especially when it comes to push and shove.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
Posts : 3196
Join date : 2021-05-08
Location : England UK
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Pride of Two Nations (2019) Empty Re: Pride of Two Nations (2019)

Sat May 20, 2023 10:27 pm
Periodic Table wrote:
Admin wrote:I identify as a stacker, my family calls me a hoarder. Not sure.

Stacker... Hoarder... It's all the same. Thing is, unlike collectables such as Beanie Babies, etc. silver is highly liquid especially when it comes to push and shove.

OR when I am pouring it Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Periodic Table
Periodic Table
Posts : 560
Join date : 2023-05-08
Age : 64
Location : Virginia

Pride of Two Nations (2019) Empty Re: Pride of Two Nations (2019)

Sat May 20, 2023 10:34 pm
Admin wrote:
Periodic Table wrote:
Admin wrote:I identify as a stacker, my family calls me a hoarder. Not sure.

Stacker... Hoarder... It's all the same. Thing is, unlike collectables such as Beanie Babies, etc. silver is highly liquid especially when it comes to push and shove.

OR when I am pouring it  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Sorry that I forgot mentioning your pouring silver. That is very important.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
Posts : 3196
Join date : 2021-05-08
Location : England UK
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Pride of Two Nations (2019) Empty Re: Pride of Two Nations (2019)

Sat May 20, 2023 10:53 pm
Periodic Table wrote:
Admin wrote:
Periodic Table wrote:
Admin wrote:I identify as a stacker, my family calls me a hoarder. Not sure.

Stacker... Hoarder... It's all the same. Thing is, unlike collectables such as Beanie Babies, etc. silver is highly liquid especially when it comes to push and shove.

OR when I am pouring it  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Sorry that I forgot mentioning your pouring silver. That is very important.

Cool Cool Cool Cool LOL no it isnt but I wanted to squeeze it in there.
Periodic Table
Periodic Table
Posts : 560
Join date : 2023-05-08
Age : 64
Location : Virginia

Pride of Two Nations (2019) Empty Re: Pride of Two Nations (2019)

Sat May 20, 2023 11:31 pm
Admin wrote: Cool Cool Cool Cool  LOL no it isnt but I wanted to squeeze it in there.

Or pour it in there. Laughing

Admin and The Cat's Mother like this post

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum