The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Gold, Silver, and Platinum. My little opinion  Empty Gold, Silver, and Platinum. My little opinion

Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:24 pm
A slight rant, but tell me I am wrong.

tray and Bondie like this post

Bondie
Bondie

Gold, Silver, and Platinum. My little opinion  Empty Re: Gold, Silver, and Platinum. My little opinion

Wed Jun 28, 2023 5:03 pm
I thoroughly enjoyed your rant! Thank you for sharing your wisdom and experience study

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Gold, Silver, and Platinum. My little opinion  Empty Re: Gold, Silver, and Platinum. My little opinion

Wed Jun 28, 2023 8:07 pm
Bondie wrote:I thoroughly enjoyed your rant! Thank you for sharing your wisdom and experience study

My pleasure.

I am back home.... now just await results.

Bondie likes this post

Bondie
Bondie

Wed Jun 28, 2023 8:34 pm
Admin wrote:
Bondie wrote:I thoroughly enjoyed your rant! Thank you for sharing your wisdom and experience study

My pleasure.

I am back home.... now just await results.

Please keep us posted if you can!

Admin likes this post

Thu Jun 29, 2023 12:07 am
I appreciate the 1/10th gold and platinum coins because I can afford to create a series (animals, etc) in a fairly quick manner. Plus, they are a finished product in the sense of art. In no way could I afford to buy an ounce of each one.

Jon, I enjoy your videos because you focus on each coin at hand. No theater or politics. That's why I stopped viewing other PMs channels.

I hope everything goes well for you with your results.🙏
Admin
Admin
Admin

Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:15 pm
Periodic Table wrote:I appreciate the 1/10th gold and platinum coins because I can afford to create a series (animals, etc) in a fairly quick manner. Plus, they are a finished product in the sense of art. In no way could I afford to buy an ounce of each one.

Jon, I enjoy your videos because you focus on each coin at hand. No theater or politics. That's why I stopped viewing other PMs channels.

I hope everything goes well for you with your results.🙏

Thank you, I am just waiting on a few results. I have a lot more poking and jabs to come. I am well in myself now. But they are focusing on some of the side effects some of the RX ( medication ) I have been taking for over 10 years might be doing to my liver and other areas.. And i was told that my BP well...... lets say that needs to be addressed.

As for YouTube. I keep political views off my channel!!!!! Take Biden or Trump. That would just stir anger and hateful comments regardless of the side I talked about. So HECK no.... And the UK Government well again not my place despite living here.

The only political Views I have are on the NHS but that's more a why things are going the way they are... some for the better but mostly for the worst. I have plenty of inside knowledge being on the board of governors for Humberside Teaching Hspt. And having worked full time for years as a clinical paramedic. I seen change from all sorts.

I am getting really annoyed at some " influencers " caviller attitude and flip flopping which can confuse the newer stackers. And potentially put them in the wrong path. Just because MY way works for me does not mean it will work for you. I always make that clear. But I always stick to a couple of basic principles.

Stack what you can Afford

DO NOT take on debt for buying precious metals.

Buy what you like,

And Treat yourself from time to time.

This is a long game, those who flip or buy to sell are the ones who often crash and burn, make a bad name for themselves, or the very very few ... make it into a full time business.

Most will crash. And So many jump ship and run away with thousands or hundreds of thousands. Which has recently happened. Hence why no pre sales are allowed on the forum!!!!!

Setting yourself goals is great. And a wise thing to do. Most people can afford a ounce of silver a month..... if you can not do that you should not be stacking. It shows your financial situation is dangerously low.

Ironically this video was one of the biggest yet in terms of views per the time it has been up. Funny how putting a bunch of shiny stuff out attracts attention. It is not something I will be doing a lot. I will stick to my humble reviews. Which I am grateful for. If I had the 40-60k subscribers like other channels. Dang I would be giving away a oz of silver a month for the pure sake of it.... Perhaps even a 1/4 oz of gold.
YouTube does not pay that well, but it pays for some of this forums costs, and my own website Ace Bullion pays for the rest...

So there is no financial gain to be had on my behalf trying to rip off or mislead members or viewers.

Anyway thank you again ... sorry got into a rant there...

denby and Bondie like this post

Bondie
Bondie

Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:29 pm
@Admin, here's hoping all is well (or at least better) with your health going forward.

I really do like those four basic principles you've outlined. Very sound advice. Thanks for all your insights! Very Happy

Admin and denby like this post

Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:54 pm
Many thanks for your response Jon. I agree with everything you said. Get well soon!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum