The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
AVG

High Relief Silver 3 Empty High Relief Silver 3

Thu Jun 29, 2023 4:53 pm
Hello Guys
Here are my latest holders I made all plastic. They show better in a cabinet that has glass shelves with the light above.
AVGHigh Relief Silver 3 P1010930

Admin and Bondie like this post

High Relief Silver 3 Empty Re: High Relief Silver 3

Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:23 pm
Your displays make it easy to view your coins/rounds on both sides. Can they be changed out on a rotating basis?

Do you produce these holders and what is the cost for the above holders?
AVG

Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:59 pm
It is very difficult to size the coin when you buy some of these coins they come in different sizes and the capsule I have to mic
to cut them out on a drill press. The only stranded you can use is the ones that they sell with the removal ring that are for
Dollar coins they have two size foam rings. Time to make them many hours. At going on 83 years old I am not In shape to make
and sell them. I have been doing wood work and plastic work building plastic fish tanks back in 1975. If some one on the forum
would like to know what you need to make them I can help with what you need to buy. You know what they say " If you can turn a screw" Smile .
I had to but the one in their. Plastic cost is high twenty five dollars buys you 12"x12" x1/2. Back in 1975 half a sheet Sad .
AVG

Bondie likes this post

Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:23 pm
@AVG, Thanks for your response. Your experience in wood working and building aquariums definitely gives me a good understanding as to how you got into making these unique and beautiful holders.

Unfortunately, I don't have the skills, tools or utility space to make them. Instead, I'll have to settle for the folding holders at craft and art stores.

Many thanks for presenting your lovely displays.😎
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:05 am
@Periodic Table , an alternative would be to use the floating frames that are fairly readily available. I use them to display bars and poured silver rather than coins, although the double capsule Germania Beasts fit nicely. They aren't nearly as fantastic as the stands produced by @AVG , but they do allow two-sided items to be displayed.

Bondie likes this post

tray
tray

Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:29 am
Wonder if ace can take this up for his next project. They are lovely and would display our coins perfectly!
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:32 pm
tray wrote:Wonder if ace can take this up for his next project. They are lovely and would display our coins perfectly!

I am already asking.

LOL

Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:27 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote: @Periodic Table , an alternative would be to use the floating frames that are fairly readily available. I use them to display bars and poured silver rather than coins, although the double capsule Germania Beasts fit nicely. They aren't nearly as fantastic as the stands produced by  @AVG , but they do allow two-sided items to be displayed.

I'll look online for these floating frames TCM.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:05 pm
Periodic Table wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote: @Periodic Table , an alternative would be to use the floating frames that are fairly readily available. I use them to display bars and poured silver rather than coins, although the double capsule Germania Beasts fit nicely. They aren't nearly as fantastic as the stands produced by  @AVG , but they do allow two-sided items to be displayed.

I'll look online for these floating frames TCM.

I got mine through eBay @Periodic Table

Admin likes this post

Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:36 pm
Copy that @The Cat's Mother, I just found them at Lighthouse supplies. And the cost is low. Will order up a few. Thanks!👍
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum