The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
AVG

Silver Close Up Empty Silver Close Up

Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:56 am
Hello Guys
My other hobbies are tropical fish BETTAS and any thing to do with three monkey's. I tried
to put up some close up photo's the camera batteries a dead today. So here is a Betta high relief 1 oz. coin. A paper
weight with a ram coin and my three monkey 1oz. high relief coin
AVG
Silver Close Up P1010934

The Cat's Mother, Rod Panhard, ArcaneCollector and tray like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Silver Close Up Empty Re: Silver Close Up

Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:23 am
Siamese Fighting Fish and Three Wise Monkeys! My sister had tropical fish when we were much younger, including a betta. I'm afraid we used to tease it from time to time by holding a mirror against the side of the tank. Oh dear!
The fish coin now has a companion, a hummingbird, but you may not be as interested in that.
Have you seen this one?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/354864741319?hash=item529f963bc7:g:WcUAAOSw-m1kk28n&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAA8IUbW2sRl8hiX%2Bnroj3SYioWMKTpLltXduPypL862IWmWjC1Lc0wmGVru77Cp85u%2BGKDot3i5NtuXqWwro7k30pw5G4OkVngO4AnoBf%2BorLR8lCFeiPNKds9KhO0m5aExTSNlbLnRU7W7Rw8MizqzoJCKAj5XTBKcIg%2BTe6tKJtHiMTQ8xTeOknJJiD28%2BqoEOFD6W%2Fu2Ep9EArKAHSOkkYIMXz5WVk5mG4xo3vhKhPe3saIs1nWYxvWjOCR3uH%2BEcVHnWu%2Ft0r1yh96x8z9LsOko4ec%2F2jK1MGDDPjssbbHYdILz3MuQq1K6qLC1HFy9w%3D%3D%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR4Ta9LCjYg
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:19 am
AVG wrote:Hello Guys
My other hobbies are tropical fish BETTAS and any thing to do with three monkey's. I tried
to put up some close up photo's the camera batteries a dead today. So here is a Betta high relief 1 oz. coin. A paper
weight with a ram coin and my three monkey 1oz. high relief coin
AVG
Silver Close Up P1010934

3 Monkeys you say....

Is that the See no Evil, Hear no Evil and Speak no Evil Monkeys or just 3 like that game that you used to lock arms and hang from a tree.

Admin likes this post

Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:36 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:Siamese Fighting Fish and Three Wise Monkeys! My sister had tropical fish when we were much younger, including a betta. I'm afraid we used to tease it from time to time by holding a mirror against the side of the tank. Oh dear!
The fish coin now has a companion, a hummingbird, but you may not be as interested in that.
Have you seen this one?

Attractive coin and box from that link.
AVG

Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:53 pm
Thanks for the Bette coin post and that is the three wise monkey's. The mirror for the Betta is used today to give the fish
some exercise to keep them alive. The work to maintain the fish tank is to keep this old guy alive Smile .
AVG

Admin likes this post

Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:23 pm
AVG wrote:Thanks for the Bette coin post and that is the three wise monkey's. The mirror for the Betta is used today to give the fish
some exercise to keep them alive. The work to maintain the fish tank is to keep this old guy alive Smile .
AVG

Interesting use of a mirror @AVG. I guess @The Cat's Mother doesn't have to worry about having used one on her betta fish when she was a kid. I had a mirror for my parakeet when I was a young.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum