The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down

My First Kookaburra Empty My First Kookaburra

Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:34 pm
Along with my Chameleon, I received this 2022 1/10th oz platinum Kookaburra coin. It's a fun little coin and my first platinum piece. Price on this metal is fair. I just may venture further if designs strike me.

My First Kookaburra Img20221
tray
tray

My First Kookaburra Empty Re: My First Kookaburra

Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:42 pm
What's a beauty I like kooks. I only have them in silver I do really like the designs

Admin and Bondie like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:51 pm
They are very cute, and that coin is a little beauty. I'm still a cat person though.

Admin and Bondie like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:50 am
As I mentioned it is a great choice. And affordable too. I always suggest having some platinum in your collection amongst gold and silver.

Bondie likes this post

Tue Jul 04, 2023 4:10 pm
Here's a gram comparison between the platinum coin and US coins.

My First Kookaburra Img20223

My First Kookaburra Empty 2023 Koala

Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:22 pm
My first Koala arrived today. Very cute with mama and baby. These Australian 1/10th ouncers are fun and affordable to collect.

My First Kookaburra Img20241
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:35 am
At first glance I thought you bought a 1/10th silver coin... I was going to shout.. Then I realised it is platinum. WELL done. I think more than ever if you can buy small pieces 1/10th or larger... nothing under that.. but I love my 1/10th coins.

denby and SGF like this post

Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:02 pm
Admin wrote:At first glance I thought you bought a 1/10th silver coin... I was going to shout.. Then I realised it is platinum. WELL done. I think more than ever if you can buy small pieces 1/10th or larger... nothing under that.. but I love my 1/10th coins.

Perth sure put more shine to the Koalas than the Kookaburra. If they mint the platinum Kangaroo looking over its shoulder, I'll get it.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:04 pm
Periodic Table wrote:
Admin wrote:At first glance I thought you bought a 1/10th silver coin... I was going to shout.. Then I realised it is platinum. WELL done. I think more than ever if you can buy small pieces 1/10th or larger... nothing under that.. but I love my 1/10th coins.

Perth sure put more shine to the Koalas than the Kookaburra. If they mint the platinum Kangaroo looking over its shoulder, I'll get it.

Then you'll have KK and K. If they do a Quokka, keep it quiet and have QAnon.

Admin likes this post

Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:19 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:
Periodic Table wrote:

The Cat's Mother wrote:

Too funny TCM! Laughing I thought about the three Ks but didn't want to say anything. You sure blew that one out of the water 💦

And then the QAnon tidel 🌊 Of course, I don't make conspiracy theories, I just laugh at them.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum