The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
AVG

Double Dragon Empty Double Dragon

Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:38 pm
Guys
Here is a good one  "Double Dragon & Yin yang Koi" It is 2 0z. Silver 99.99 40mm Perth Mint
It has a story about it (Chinese mythology) . I will try to put it up with the photo's.
Double Dragon P1020032Double Dragon P1020033Double Dragon Two_fi10

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Double Dragon Empty Re: Double Dragon

Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:14 pm
Sooo it is a old coin.... big deal, I think you should sell it to me at 10% below spot..... after all it looks grey and I have to say looks a big fishy to me.

LOL

no I am bloody jealous... I collect all things Ying and Yang. Maybe I will buy one of these for myself around Christmas time. But WOW.

Thank you very much for wetting may appetite on this .. just wow.
AVG

Fri Aug 11, 2023 10:39 pm
Admin
Good to see that you like this one. It was one that i had to have at $230.00. If you look around you may find it. I shop
around lately and found a few sites that some times are a hundred dollars less for some coins. I just received a
Astrolabe 2 0z. Silver coin Cook Island 2023 for a hundred dollars less than it was on two other sites.

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Sat Aug 12, 2023 10:32 am
Shopping around is necessary for sure, especially with the big ticket items! What I do find amusing when I search for a particular item on eBay, and a host of listings pop up, is seeing the variation in the prices. Some are more than double the cheapest option, and I do wonder if sellers ever carry out a comparison of other listings before they list their own item.

Admin likes this post

AVG

Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:15 pm
CTM
I don't do eBay anymore I bought and sold many things years ago, I better not say anything about them. I only deal with three
of the dealers on line and found GR to work for me on many coins.
tray
tray

Sat Aug 12, 2023 4:24 pm
I don't use eBay for coins anymore too. I do use it for research and just see what the prices are. My mermaids were more expensive on eBay than buying it direct from scottsdale and paying their postage and packing
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Sat Aug 12, 2023 5:48 pm
I do use eBay from time to time, and have a few sellers that I trust. A number of the rounds I collect are made by companies that don't ship to the US. Additionally, even where that isn't the case, shipping costs are very high if I'm only going to be buying one or two pieces. I do the balance of the total cost, and then decide.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum