The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
AVG

Meteorite Koi Empty Meteorite Koi

Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:26 pm
Admin
Found this photo for you, it's coming soon.
Meteorite Koi Koi_bm10

Admin, Rod Panhard and tray like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Meteorite Koi Empty Re: Meteorite Koi

Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:03 pm
Thank you @AVG

@The Cat's Mother already sent me the details. But I wont pay that much for a silly piece of mineral on top of or in my silver. .

nope.. I am not that attached to space.

But thank you.

Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:15 pm
I thought that price was a joke. It's not! 🤪
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:18 pm
Periodic Table wrote:I thought that price was a joke. It's not! 🤪

Somebody will buy it. Not me though.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:23 pm
Not me either...

Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:49 pm
Thrice for me either.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:36 pm
I've just ordered the third coin (Pompeii) in the Lost World Cities series, and my latest Intaglio Mint order has just arrived and must be paid for, so I'm being extra careful this month. I'm just hoping that the things on  @SilverTrader 's list that I'm after don't land before September: he's already been quite firm that he doesn't want a cat in part exchange, and he probably doesn't want any carnivorous plants either. So unreasonable!  Meteorite Koi 1f63d

Admin and Rod Panhard like this post

Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:19 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:I've just ordered the third coin (Pompeii) in the Lost World Cities series, and my latest Intaglio Mint order has just arrived and must be paid for, so I'm being extra careful this month. I'm just hoping that the things on  @SilverTrader 's list that I'm after don't land before September: he's already been quite firm that he doesn't want a cat in part exchange, and he probably doesn't want any carnivorous plants either. So unreasonable!  Meteorite Koi 1f63d

The Pompeii disaster hits home on the horror in Maui. People caught unaware and having two scary escape options.

Do your cats tease the carnivorous plants with their paws?

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:47 pm
Yes. History does repeat itself. As someone once said: "The only thing history teaches us, is that history teaches us nothing".
The coin is the third in the series, after Palmyra and Machu Picchu. I've visited those two, so I suppose I'll have to keep up and get out to Pompeii. Goodness knows which city will be next.
The cats don't play with the plants. The plants aren't the sort that move to trap their prey, so there's no real play value given that the cats don't eat dead flies. The plants are sticky too, which is anathema to a cat. In case you were wondering, the plants that do move are also sticky.

Admin likes this post

Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:38 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:Yes. History does repeat itself. As someone once said: "The only thing history teaches us, is that history teaches us nothing".
The coin is the third in the series, after Palmyra and Machu Picchu. I've visited those two, so I suppose I'll have to keep up and get out to Pompeii. Goodness knows which city will be next.
The cats don't play with the plants. The plants aren't the sort that move to trap their prey, so there's no real play value given that the cats don't eat dead flies. The plants are sticky too, which is anathema to a cat. In case you were wondering, the plants that do move are also sticky.

I prefer “History doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes.”

The series you have is special because you visited two out of the three. I'd like to hear about your travels when we catch up on chatbox.
I was kidding about your cats toying with the plants. Wait! You said sticky plants that move? Run for the hills!🏃
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:22 pm
@AVG  - the plants live in the hills ......    Meteorite Koi 1f343, but generally the ones I grow live in swamps.

I've travelled to quite a few places, we may need several sessions on the chatbox. Speaking of such things, where were you at the weekend just gone? Hunting out Girl Scout cookies for Jon?

Admin likes this post

Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:59 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:@AVG  - the plants live in the hills ......    Meteorite Koi 1f343, but generally the ones I grow live in swamps.

I've travelled to quite a few places, we may need several sessions on the chatbox. Speaking of such things, where were you at the weekend just gone? Hunting out Girl Scout cookies for Jon?

Just got back from having two cavities filled at the dentist. Several sessions of your travels on chatbox will be fine. This past weekend, I was out and about with family.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:18 am
@Periodic Table just as long as you don't neglect your chatbox duties. lol!
We'll have to work out an itinerary.
I have a couple of fillings scheduled for next Friday, so I feel your pain today and you can feel mine next week.

Admin likes this post

Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:51 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote: @Periodic Table  just as long as you don't neglect your chatbox duties. lol!
I have a couple of fillings scheduled for next Friday, so I feel your pain today and you can feel mine next week.

Itinerary? As a single man, you know I'm irresponsible. But, just like the calendar cat that fulfilled his doody, I'll try my best to fulfill my duty.

All the best to you on your upcoming dental visit. Just have to say that I felt no pain with Novocain.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:45 pm
Periodic Table wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote: @Periodic Table  just as long as you don't neglect your chatbox duties. lol!

Itinerary? As a single man, you know I'm irresponsible. But, just like the calendar cat that fulfilled his doody, I'll try my best to fulfill my duty.

All the best to you on your upcoming dental visit. Just have to say that I felt no pain with Novocain.

Ok I shall ban any mother hubberard who mentions Dentist again..

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:06 pm
I have a lovely dentist. She's very gentle and almost painless, so far.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum