The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Genuine Budget Questions Empty Genuine Budget Questions

Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:17 am
I have noticed several things from doing reviews and in every day contact with precious metals one form or another.

1 I noticed that for the most part peoples budgets have been decreasing causing a few to sell their bullion. Which I know is breaking their hearts.

2 the companies making these coins are churning them out at a almost record rate, with a lot that most respectable dealers will just not touch.

3 i can tell that there is a thick cloud amongst us as collectors and stackers.

So perhaps we might need a game here on the forum for a little bit of fun. The details are not really thought through, these are my thoughts at the minute. But I can easily set this up and we can have some really good fun here.

Views? and DONT ask about what it might be!!! IE the game...

And are you feeling the pinch? Seems everything has gone up apart from wages and retirement funds.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Genuine Budget Questions Empty Re: Genuine Budget Questions

Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:42 am
How intriguing  @Admin . I'm not sure I'm up for a game without knowing a bit about it, but if it's legal, cheap and something I would see as fun, I would be in there.
In terms of budget, mine hasn't gone down, but the amount of new coins/rounds is insane. The gorgeous desirable high-end stuff has increased too, and the cost of the shiny stuff I want seems to have gone up: it's not spot price so much, but premiums that seem to be rising. There's only so much money in the pot, and increasing supplies of product like there's no tomorrow will not, I feel, ultimately benefit producers. I have some stuff I would like to sell, but it's because I have fallen out of love with it or recognise that it was a mistake to have bought it in the first place, and it would be nice to have a bit of cash to spend on the new stuff, but I'm not desperate. I haven't even offered it for sale, it's just a thought that I wouldn't mind disposing of it when I can do so without a loss (or too much of a loss).

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:36 pm
@The Cat's Mother

When on earth would I do something illegal? Actually do not answer that question! There now are a few exceptions that come to my mind which I would. Anyway.....

Fun yes. Cheap yes. and pleasure out of it yes I would hope. I have a basic thing in my head and would love to try it out... I am working though the kinks and sorts to ensure it is easy to follow. And for Forum members only. Not YouTube based!

I have plenty of coins and stuff I too have fallen out of love with, I just store them as bullion but perhaps might start listing some... not because I am in need of money , but because I am thinking of the things which make me happy.... Even a barter system might come into it. hmmmm

Anyway stay tuned.

The Cat's Mother likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:46 pm
My tuning fork is to hand  @Admin , but I am wondering about the basic thing in your head, not to mention the kinks. .....  Genuine Budget Questions 1f63d  Genuine Budget Questions 1f63d  Genuine Budget Questions 1f63d
If you want any proofreading done, I'm happy to help.
The barter thing sounds good. I'll swap a cat for a lifetime supply of bullion. Actually, I wouldn't, I want to stay friends and I am fond of my moggies. Plants, now, that could be a thing.

Admin likes this post

tray
tray

Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:17 pm
sounds interesting i have just gone through alot of my old stuff. so temping just to throw it all into auction

Admin likes this post

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector

Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:27 pm
My bullion budget depends on my current other interests. I have about 4-5 active hobbies at any one time, all of which end up costing me loads!

Admin likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum