The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Simpsonsfan

NZMINT Order value Empty NZMINT Order value

Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:11 pm
Does anyone know if there is a minimum order value from NZM as I’m looking to get some coins being released next month I can’t find any info on their website that mentions minimum order value for free international postage.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

NZMINT Order value Empty Re: NZMINT Order value

Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:44 pm
Simpsonsfan wrote:Does anyone know if there is a minimum order value from NZM as I’m looking to get some coins being released next month I can’t find any info on their website that mentions minimum order value for free international postage.

LOL I believe you will be charged delivery regardless. Even dealers get hit with those fees .

Simpsonsfan

Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:05 pm
Not sure. Their web sit says free global FedEx shipping. I’ll find out when I place an order.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:29 am
Simpsonsfan wrote:Not sure. Their web sit says free global FedEx shipping. I’ll find out when I place an order.

I think the last time I bought from them I was charged. But I have not bought from them in about 5 months.

Keep us posted please. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Simpsonsfan

Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:41 pm
Just received my first coin from NZM and can confirm Global Shipping was free. And a speedy delivery as well. Ordered Monday morning and it arrived today Thursday morning all the way from NZ. I’ve posted first class letters that have taken longer to arrive than that 😂 I went for the Gingerbread man silver coin as it’s coming up to Christmas. I love it.

Admin and tray like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:51 pm
That's wonderful, and thanks for letting us know @Simpsonsfan .

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:40 am
That is REALLY awesome. I have been so focused on a few things I forgot. But thank you @Simpsonsfan for reminding me.

That is a HUGE relieve and now I look forward to perhaps getting more special things in.

Simpsonsfan

Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:32 pm
Had a bit of a disappointing experience with NZ MINT went to order the Nightmare before Christmas 30th anniversary coin to only to find out they will not ship Disney coins to the UK Japan France or Hong Kong. Some sort of restriction by Disney. But on the positive side I managed to get one from EMK at only £8.00 more including delivery. Just as well I ordered it first thing in morning as by late afternoon they had already put the price up by 20 euros. Look forward to its arrival to complete my NBC collection. It’s been posted this morning let’s see how long it takes to get here 😎
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:44 pm
It pays to move fast @Simpsonsfan . I'm glad you got what you wanted.
Simpsonsfan

Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:29 pm
Been doing some digging on why I couldn’t purchase a Disney coin from NZ MINT and its all to do with the dreaded VAT. you used to be able to buy a Disney coin and it would be hit and miss as to wether you got charged for the VAT upon delivery. Looks like the taxman has cottoned on to this and has changed the tax regulations to make Disney collect the VAT on purchases and ship tax paid a bit like eBay. Disney are in the process of setting this up and have temporarily suspended any shipments to the UK. Not sure why this would affect France or Japan or Hong Kong maybe they’re doing the same. Hopefully it will be resolved soon as I fancy a few more coins coming soon and won’t have to pay the extra premium buying from a coin dealer 🙀
Silverlocks
Silverlocks

Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:54 am
Simpsonsfan wrote:Does anyone know if there is a minimum order value from NZM as I’m looking to get some coins being released next month I can’t find any info on their website that mentions minimum order value for free international postage.

Nobody in their right mind would offer free international postage from New Zealand, I suspect.  Australians moan about how much it costs to ship to Oz.  NZ is yet another step down the supply chain.
Simpsonsfan

Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:28 am
Don’t know if you’ve read previous posts but it is Free Global FedEx shipping I can confirm as I’ve now had several orders.

Silverlocks likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:32 pm
I wish you would have asked......... is all I am going to say.

a nigghtmere before christmas coin is one I can not wait to get my hands on... I think it is coming today to be honest.... but will see.

Simpsonsfan likes this post

Simpsonsfan

Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:26 pm
Got one a few weeks ago from EMK. it’s become my favourite coin. Goes well with my nightmare before Christmas collection 😻

Admin likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum