The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

So Much For Never Buying From The Royal Mint Ever Again.... Empty So Much For Never Buying From The Royal Mint Ever Again....

Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:21 pm
.....or buying anything with that trumpet Charles portrait on it.   I've just bought this from the Royal Mint £400 for 2 oz of silver, I must be mad.

So Much For Never Buying From The Royal Mint Ever Again.... CEwUftB

My thinking was I'm at least not going to get the usual poor quality scratched and dinged proofs like is typical with Royal Mint quality, pre  graded  at PF70 they are going to be spot on.  Only 500 sets produced and this is no.18 so they are not exactly flying off the shelves, they were offered to all the big spending Mint customers first so clearly they never hoovered them up either, the fact the usual scalpers are not diving in is concerning.
ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector

So Much For Never Buying From The Royal Mint Ever Again.... Empty Re: So Much For Never Buying From The Royal Mint Ever Again....

Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:52 pm
Very nice case! In polished piano black wood. Top class!

Rod Panhard likes this post

So Much For Never Buying From The Royal Mint Ever Again.... Empty Re: So Much For Never Buying From The Royal Mint Ever Again....

Wed Sep 20, 2023 12:05 pm
I imagine these coins are from the first strike batch. The Royal Mint must have been careful with these coins to get graded by the NCG branch in London. As @ArcaneCollector stated, your cased set is top class.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum