The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Perth Mint Night Before Christmas Proof Empty Perth Mint Night Before Christmas Proof

Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:17 pm
WOW

The Cat's Mother, Rod Panhard, denby, tray, Silverlocks, AVG and monkey like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Perth Mint Night Before Christmas Proof Empty Re: Perth Mint Night Before Christmas Proof

Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:53 pm
I'm not really a fan of Christmas-themed coins, so I won't be going for this even though it is one of the nicer examples.
In terms of display, I'd use one of the floating frames, which should let the stocking thingy move around and you could see both sides. I wouldn't want to hang it on a tree, but if you do please don't drill a hole in it. There should be enough room to run a thread through the loop that the stocking hangs from, or alternatively tie the thread in a loop through the centre of the coin, rather like the threads used on gift tags, and if you ran the thread loop on both sides of the stocking loop then it shouldn't move around.

Admin, denby, Silverlocks and monkey like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Perth Mint Night Before Christmas Proof Empty Re: Perth Mint Night Before Christmas Proof

Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:06 pm
Very true. I thought about the floating frame, I have a few still. hmmm its a bit expensive for me to buy a coin that I would have to invest more into to display.
But 3000 mintage hmmm again I see others are going up in value in this collection.

The Cat's Mother and denby like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:43 pm
Admin wrote:Very true. I thought about the floating frame, I have a few still. hmmm its a bit expensive for me to buy a coin that I would have to invest more into to display.
But 3000 mintage hmmm again I see others are going up in value in this collection.
It would be more expensive to buy the coin and wreck it by drilling a hole in it lol!

Admin and monkey like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum