The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

I gave in, AGAIN but I did it my way.  Empty I gave in, AGAIN but I did it my way.

Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:53 am
Yeah I am sure there is a song there.

But long story short.. My wife, Least said the better!!!!! Can not buy a car to save her life. And I am the one spending thousands on the dang things.

So her car we JUST bought a 5 months ago.... is due its MOT in 2 days. Thing is it will fail... Yep. She hated the dang thing so much she found ever excuse to sabotage it. Like a Child and a toy they don't like.

So I yesterday made a call with a GOOD Friend and bought a NEWish car for her.. Same Make.. FORD but has everything she wanted.
The car is like brand new!!!! Not a single scratch or problem.

And they took away the other one still leaving me with one that needs a starter motor... but hey least said the better.. I think I have a AceBullion plan for that dang thing.

Anyway I bought it.... And I said if she does anything to this.... its over!! Seriously... no jokes. I am kicking her and the car out.

Yep. After spending over 15k on cars from last year to today I have had enough.

But the deed is done... will see...

Rod Panhard and denby like this post

AceBullion
AceBullion
Sponsor
https://www.acebullion.com

I gave in, AGAIN but I did it my way.  Empty Re: I gave in, AGAIN but I did it my way.

Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:37 pm
Well a surprisingly good update, ISH!

I just sold the other car! No longer will my driveway look like a Ford dealership.

Sold the car we spent ££££'s on and only needs a starter motor for a low amount. But it's going. The guy is coming back to collect it.

Soo my thoughts now are dropping the price of that gold Simpsons coin to start to rebuild my savings.

Ahhhh

denby and anch like this post

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector

I gave in, AGAIN but I did it my way.  Empty Re: I gave in, AGAIN but I did it my way.

Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:59 am
There is a saying that goes “buy cheap, buy twice”. Every time a Ford breaks down, old Henry Ford turns in his grave. At the moment he is doing about 5000 rpm.

Admin and denby like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:54 am
ArcaneCollector wrote:There is a saying that goes “buy cheap, buy twice”. Every time a Ford breaks down, old Henry Ford turns in his grave. At the moment he is doing about 5000 rpm.

Dumb thing is I have not been buying cheap.. I could have bought a brand new car for the 3 cars I spent a tonne of money on.

Luckily this car is exactly what I wished I bought in the first instance.

denby and ArcaneCollector like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum