The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Special Germania Mint 2oz Bars in 1 Review. WOW  Empty Special Germania Mint 2oz Bars in 1 Review. WOW

Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:06 pm
What do you guys think... Who are the buyers on here

tray, AVG and monkey like this post

tray
tray

Special Germania Mint 2oz Bars in 1 Review. WOW  Empty Re: Special Germania Mint 2oz Bars in 1 Review. WOW

Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:54 pm
Me , me , me what a surprise

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Special Germania Mint 2oz Bars in 1 Review. WOW  Empty Re: Special Germania Mint 2oz Bars in 1 Review. WOW

Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:39 pm
tray wrote:Me , me , me  what a surprise

lol! lol! lol! lol! what are you like?

Did you get both or just one?

really curious.
tray
tray

Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:42 pm
Both of them. I would like to find a way of storing them out of the box in some sort of capsule or air tight box so any ideas

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:13 pm
tray wrote:Both of them. I would like to find a way of storing them out of the box in some sort of capsule or air tight box so any ideas

After handling them..

NOPE.

I am staying out of that.

These things SHOULD have been shrink wrapped... and if on display will only go black.

No way of any type of cleaning.. there is NO Protection on these things.

I really would love to say X capsule but none come to mind. And every one is slightly different.

Yikes for a premium product I would have expected a little bit more long term thought... but it only occurred to me now and I am ranting and annoyed I missed out on this.. aghh
tray
tray

Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:20 pm
Yes they will stay in the box till I can think of something

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:54 pm
tray wrote:Yes they will stay in the box till I can think of something
The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is to use a floating frame. Once between the membranes it should be fairly airtight, but you would have to check that the thickness of the bar didn't hold the membranes open. I have a couple of 10oz pieces in such a frame, and all good so far, but they are antiqued so don't suffer from exposure to the air in quite the same way as shiny silver.

Admin and tray like this post

AVG

Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:10 am
Hello all
I just checked the price today it dropped $65.00 from two days ago on one site. It looks good but I don't think it has high relief.

Admin likes this post

tray
tray

Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:16 am
The Cat's Mother wrote:
The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is to use a floating frame. Once between the membranes it should be fairly airtight, but you would have to check that the thickness of the bar didn't hold the membranes open. I have a couple of 10oz pieces in such a frame, and all good so far, but they are antiqued so don't suffer from exposure to the air in quite the same way as shiny silver.

That's a great idea will have a look
Admin
Admin
Admin

Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:53 am
tray wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote:

That's a great idea will have a look

Tray I have a couple I could send you if you need some.. I forgot about that.

BUT my ONLY concern is this.... IF you put them in one of those stands,, it will seal around it. But if it opens or you need to adjust it, you could risk pulling off the decal.

Just had to say that... you could destroy the piece in seconds.

tray
tray

Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:31 am
True they can stay in the box a bit longer

Admin likes this post

tray
tray

Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:28 pm
Special Germania Mint 2oz Bars in 1 Review. WOW  Screen71
Well the next goddess Sigyn hopefully It won't be released for a while. Too much coming out over the next 2 months

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:21 am
I seen that yesterday and I was thinking NOOOOOOO not another one.

I know companies need to make money, obviously. But there is only so much I think should be done.

Over saturation of the market will mean either A .... your prices MUST drop. or B .. You will loose out on a lot of business.

Because if A does not happen people will loose money and stop buying your products.
And if B happens you are on your way out and that is is.
tray
tray

Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:22 am
I did hear they are releasing 6 then going onto gods. We will see

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:23 am
tray wrote:I did hear they are releasing 6  then going onto gods. We will see

Are they trying to kill Martin?

Evil or Very Mad
tray
tray

Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:38 am
Admin wrote:
tray wrote:I did hear they are releasing 6  then going onto gods. We will see

Are they trying to kill Martin?

Evil or Very Mad

They better not. We are very protective of Martin 😄

Admin likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum