The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

PIK Pablo Escobar 2 oz, both normal and WMF editions.  Empty PIK Pablo Escobar 2 oz, both normal and WMF editions.

Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:10 pm
Use code ACEBULLION to save 20 euros on EACH coin featured.
Let PIK know if your placing any order you seen my video.. All notifications to PIK will help. Tell Jakub Ace sent you.

AVG likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

PIK Pablo Escobar 2 oz, both normal and WMF editions.  Empty Re: PIK Pablo Escobar 2 oz, both normal and WMF editions.

Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:51 pm
Hmm. I'm a bit conflicted. The coin is beautifully made, but I am uneasy with the glorification of such an evil character. He may have been charitable when it suited, but a fair few villains are charitable. It gives their lawyer something positive to tell the judge at their trial. "Yes, he may have murdered and maimed and tortured, and other horrible things, but he did support the local football team. That must be worth ten years off the sentence."
Between the two, I prefer the plain version. The gold shirt is rather on the tacky side. Drug lord fashion! Not one I'll be going for, even with €20 off.

Admin likes this post

tray
tray

PIK Pablo Escobar 2 oz, both normal and WMF editions.  Empty Re: PIK Pablo Escobar 2 oz, both normal and WMF editions.

Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:07 pm
Very good details on the round. I do prefer the antique version looks much clearer. Why would they even glorify him onto a round? Is griselda blanco next. I don't feel guilty now of liking The Lucifer rounds and stacks now

Admin and The Cat's Mother like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:12 pm
LOL I love the lucifer rounds. ( shapes.) I am not religious and it never bothered. me..

but I do understand and kinda agree with you both..

It is odd, but the design is amazing.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum