The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Race to 5k.  Empty Race to 5k.

Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:05 am
Not the physical Race,

I am going to be announcing soon a race to 5k on my YouTube channel. I will help other channels along the way ( that is the plan.)

I am nearly at the 3k mark and am proud to say I have never bought a subscriber and wont!!! All my subscribers have and are genuine which makes me proud.

This race to 5k will have LOTS of prizes and I will be promoting the Precious Metal Forum along the way. I will also promote discord channel Stackers Social whilst I am at it, because I like it and the people there. I have noticed that we have the same ethos in that it really needs to be family friendly. And whilst there are some conflicts between platforms, I can only see it working in a way that both platforms will grow nice together.

I just thought I would give you all some insight to what is going to happen next well soon on the Jonrms YouTube account.

And yes there will be other prizes a long the way just for TPMF members only. Those will be controlled on this forum.

So as the Captain says.... Are you ready kids? I cant hear you!!!! Cool Cool Cool Cool

Rod Panhard, denby, ArcaneCollector, monkey and Kiwi13605 like this post

tray
tray

Race to 5k.  Empty Re: Race to 5k.

Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:16 am
Exciting times, let the games begin

Admin and monkey like this post

Jazz
Jazz

Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:20 am
Let’s goo!!

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:22 am
On with the show! Let battle commence!! Now, where did I put my white flag ...?

tray
tray

Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:05 pm
Wow that is a very generous giveaway. I hope you hit your targets with your subscribers
What are the silver dollars?

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:21 am
tray wrote:Wow that is a very generous giveaway. I hope you hit your targets with your subscribers
What are the silver dollars?

The Silver Dollars... IE the US Dollars are in both Gold, Silver and Red notes.

The Silver was at the time a ownership of Silver but with currency. Very collectable today. But not as collectable as the Gold Certificates.
Those which I have a 10 and 20 dollar note are VERY collectable. Each one of those is over the £200 mark. The 20 is a bit more rare and I could see it going for as much as £300 but I am not greedy.
The Red notes are a form of taking on the governments debt. Which is an odd choice. But its true.

Then I have the Silver certificates. IE they are genuine Silver.
And sell for between £20-£130

I have 2 dragons, those are only 1/100000 th of a troy oz LOL OVER PRICED BY FAR.
I have a 1g Route 66
I have 1 Year of the Pig 5g and a year of the Mouse 5g
And that big one with the monkeys is 5g as well. in a nice presentation pack.

I was looking for all the US Notes for a trade of 10 or more oz of silver....

And as for those Silver Certs/ the mouse etc.... offers... so if anyone is interested I will put up a thread. But at least you can see it all here in my video live.

monkey likes this post

tray
tray

Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:31 pm
Interesting notes. I've collected English and commonwealth notes for a long time because like our silver coins they they mini works of art. Your silver dollars I had never heard of and they have a fascinating back ground. The thing about the forum is your never know the things you learn on it

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:30 am
tray wrote:Interesting notes. I've collected English and commonwealth notes for a long time because like our  silver coins they they mini works of art. Your silver dollars I had never heard of and they have a fascinating back ground. The thing about the forum is your never know the things you learn on it

Cool expect a package when I can... I have plenty of other english notes... old and military as well.
tray
tray

Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:02 pm
What military notes have you got  i know I'm missing a few first series off the top of my head not sure  what , but do need £5 hollom both types.  Race to 5k.  17105910

AceBullion
AceBullion
Sponsor
https://www.acebullion.com

Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:58 am
tray wrote:What military notes have you got  i know I'm missing a few first series off the top of my head not sure  what , but do need £5 hollom both types.  Race to 5k.  17105910

I will just send you a nice package. Very Happy I hope you will like it.

tray
tray

Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:33 am
AceBullion wrote:
tray wrote:What military notes have you got  i know I'm missing a few first series off the top of my head not sure  what , but do need £5 hollom both types.  Race to 5k.  17105910

I will just send you a nice package. Very Happy  I hope you will like it.

Thank you very much
AceBullion
AceBullion
Sponsor
https://www.acebullion.com

Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:44 pm
tray wrote:
AceBullion wrote:

I will just send you a nice package. Very Happy  I hope you will like it.

Thank you very much

Don't thank me yet, you might not like them.
Kiwi13605

Race to 5k.  Empty Congrats on 3K!

Wed May 15, 2024 5:25 am
love the channel & now the forum!

Thanks for the invitation!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Wed May 15, 2024 12:14 pm
Kiwi13605 wrote:love the channel & now the forum!

Thanks for the invitation!

Kiwi, It is always a pleasure. There is a lot to see on the forum. It should be easy to navigate. Thank you for posting here... I forgot I need to send something to @tray so it was a good kick up my backside reminder.

If you need any help you can ask one of the 2 moderators on here... or you know how to reach me anytime.

Have fun ... and I will never ask for money to run this forum.... I want you guys to keep it to grow your stack....