The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

RCM Woolly Mammoth 2oz Coin.  Empty RCM Woolly Mammoth 2oz Coin.

Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:42 am
If you think that going back and buying the first is going to be expensive think again!!! Martin has them on his website and it is just great. I think I want to get another 2 of each. Yes that's right.. I really love this series.

The Cat's Mother, Rod Panhard and AVG like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

RCM Woolly Mammoth 2oz Coin.  Empty Re: RCM Woolly Mammoth 2oz Coin.

Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:29 pm
I really like this coin: mine arrived yesterday from Martin. I think it's a superb depiction and love the way it's bursting through the edge circle on the coin. It's much more successful than the Tiger, where the mint tried for a new viewpoint and showed the tiger face on. To my mind it didn't work, and the result looks a bit like a shark with paws.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:32 am
I like them both and hopefully the Royal Canadian Mint will see it though to a completed series.. and not just suddenly end it.

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:19 pm
Admin wrote:I like them both and hopefully the Royal Canadian Mint will see it though to a completed series.. and not just suddenly end it.

Absolutely! Like they seem to have done with the Creatures of the North.  RCM Woolly Mammoth 2oz Coin.  1f63c

Admin likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum