The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Eire Tree of Life from Dublin.  Empty Eire Tree of Life from Dublin.

Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:01 pm
A long awaited round from Ireland,

Rod Panhard and AVG like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Eire Tree of Life from Dublin.  Empty Re: Eire Tree of Life from Dublin.

Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:33 pm
Mine should be arriving today from Martin. It is a very beautiful round, and I'm looking forward to seeing it. Like you, I had never heard of Tara coins until Martin got it in.

Update: It has arrived and is gorgeous. I'm going to get another one as both sides are equally displayable.

Last edited by The Cat's Mother on Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:01 pm
@Admin , I've been looking for the 2023 issue. There is a seller in Germany who has them in stock, but seems only to accept bank transfer or crypto, neither of which I can use. He also doesn't seem to ship to the UK, although the website talks about worldwide shipping. I have written to ask for clarification. The same seller has a tube of 20 rounds on eBay for €685, where he accepts Paypal, but it doesn't indicate shipping outside EU. I am writing to see if he will ship to the UK. If he does, would anybody be interested in taking some of the rounds off my hands at cost (including Paypal fees, postage and any taxes)? I don't want 20!  Eire Tree of Life from Dublin.  1f638

Update on this. The seller doesn't ship to the UK, and doesn't accept card payments outside Germany. I imagine the same will apply to their eBay shop.

Last edited by The Cat's Mother on Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:41 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:@Admin , I've been looking for the 2023 issue. There is a seller in Germany who has them in stock, but seems only to accept bank transfer or crypto, neither of which I can use. He also doesn't seem to ship to the UK, although the website talks about worldwide shipping. I have written to ask for clarification. The same seller has a tube of 20 rounds on eBay for €685, where he accepts Paypal, but it doesn't indicate shipping outside EU. I am writing to see if he will ship to the UK. If he does, would anybody be interested in taking some of the rounds off my hands at cost (including Paypal fees, postage and any taxes)? I don't want 20!  Eire Tree of Life from Dublin.  1f638

Update on this. The seller doesn't ship to the UK, and doesn't accept card payments outside Germany. I imagine the same will apply to their eBay shop.

Thats about 585 gbp before taxes and shipping.

I am up for this.... I hope there is more interest.. I will ask of course.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:37 pm
Admin wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote:@Admin , I've been looking for the 2023 issue. There is a seller in Germany who has them in stock, but seems only to accept bank transfer or crypto, neither of which I can use. He also doesn't seem to ship to the UK, although the website talks about worldwide shipping. I have written to ask for clarification. The same seller has a tube of 20 rounds on eBay for €685, where he accepts Paypal, but it doesn't indicate shipping outside EU. I am writing to see if he will ship to the UK. If he does, would anybody be interested in taking some of the rounds off my hands at cost (including Paypal fees, postage and any taxes)? I don't want 20!  Eire Tree of Life from Dublin.  1f638

Thats about 585 gbp before taxes and shipping.

I am up for this.... I hope there is more interest.. I will ask of course.
It will, of course depend on whether the seller will ship to the UK.

Just heard - seller doesn't ship outside Germany.

Last edited by The Cat's Mother on Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:39 pm
There may be another option. Bullion by Post are the other authorised distributor in the UK. They don't have any in stock, but their Irish branch does. Similar difficulties with shipping, but I have put out feelers to see if there's a way round. Surely they can ship to their UK operation, even if it means added taxes to the buyers. I'll keep you posted.

Had a 'phone call this afternoon. Stock for the Irish office of Bullion by Post is kept in France. I asked if some could be sent to their English office, and was told this does happen, and if it does with these rounds they'll email me.
Watch this space .....    Eire Tree of Life from Dublin.  1f638  Eire Tree of Life from Dublin.  1f638  Eire Tree of Life from Dublin.  1f638

Last edited by The Cat's Mother on Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)

Admin likes this post

tray
tray

Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:20 pm
They are very nice. Definitely one of the best tree designs around

Admin likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum