The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
anch
anch

Year of the Dragon - Lucky 8 (New Favourite Coin) Empty Year of the Dragon - Lucky 8 (New Favourite Coin)

Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:54 pm
I have just aquired this beauty. I think it is my new favourite coin.

Year of the Dragon - Lucky 8 (New Favourite Coin) Img_1710

Year of the Dragon - Lucky 8 (New Favourite Coin) Img_1711

Year: 2024
Face Value: 5 Dollars
Metal: Silver
Fineness: .999
Weight (g): 888
Diameter (mm): 92.5 x 140
Quality: Prooflike
Mintage (pcs): 288
Certificate (COA): Yes

Admin, The Cat's Mother and AVG like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Year of the Dragon - Lucky 8 (New Favourite Coin) Empty Re: Year of the Dragon - Lucky 8 (New Favourite Coin)

Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:33 pm
That looks stunning @anch , but what does the other side look like?

Admin likes this post

anch
anch

Year of the Dragon - Lucky 8 (New Favourite Coin) Empty Re: Year of the Dragon - Lucky 8 (New Favourite Coin)

Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:37 pm
Year of the Dragon - Lucky 8 (New Favourite Coin) Others10

Admin and monkey like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:46 pm
Even more stunning! Year of the Dragon - Lucky 8 (New Favourite Coin) 1f63b

monkey likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:38 pm
WOW just WOW. I want to get my hands on one of these to review... it just looks impressive.

monkey likes this post

monkey
monkey

Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:13 pm
That is a very impressive piece! did you bye direct or find it on a dealer's site? Would love to get one, but priority this year to to clear all debt so all dry powder is going on cards.....

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:50 pm
monkey wrote:That is a very impressive piece! did you bye direct or find it on a dealer's site? Would love to get one, but priority this year to to clear all debt so all dry powder is going on cards.....

Clearing debt is very important.. I applaud you for sticking to your guns on this.

monkey likes this post

monkey
monkey

Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:44 pm
Admin wrote:
monkey wrote:That is a very impressive piece! did you bye direct or find it on a dealer's site? Would love to get one, but priority this year to to clear all debt so all dry powder is going on cards.....

Clearing debt is very important..  I applaud you for sticking to your guns on this.

Thanks! there is so much available right now I would sorely like to buy! Instead I'm selling some of my stack to speed up the debt clearance.
SGF
SGF

Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:41 am
Wow. That is quite impressive and very beautiful! 28+ ounces in one coin. Wow!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:26 am
SGF wrote:Wow. That is quite impressive and very beautiful! 28+ ounces in one coin. Wow!

I miss read the weight... wow nearly a kilo ... omg.

very nice indeed. I thought it looked more than 8.88 oz.

Embarassed

SGF likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum