The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

RED FOX    Seasons. A new very limited series.  Empty RED FOX Seasons. A new very limited series.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:09 pm
I am 50 50 on this.... What do you guys think?

The Cat's Mother, AVG and monkey like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

RED FOX    Seasons. A new very limited series.  Empty Re: RED FOX Seasons. A new very limited series.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:18 pm
It's a lovely, lovely coin and impeccably produced. I love mine and will be getting the other three as and when. Do you think they'll be one a year or one a season? I take your point about the tail, it's a bit like the Japanese Nine-Tailed Fox, but I'm not unhappy about it.
Downies are issuing some really spectacular coins, beautifully coloured - and I speak as one who isn't wholly committed to colourisation. It's really good that Martin is getting them in.

Admin likes this post

monkey
monkey

RED FOX    Seasons. A new very limited series.  Empty Re: RED FOX Seasons. A new very limited series.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:32 pm
Lovely looking design and coin. It reminds me of the 90's childrens cartoon animals of farthing wood.

Not too sure on the tail design, unless there is a hidden meaning there I've missed.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:52 pm
monkey wrote:Lovely looking design and coin. It reminds me of the 90's childrens cartoon animals of farthing wood.

Not too sure on the tail design, unless there is a hidden meaning there I've missed.

No hidden meaning that I am aware of.. I have moved the coin over to my keep/buy pile.

So I am going to collect it.

Hey 1k mintage.. not too bad and hopefully only 4.

Its do-able.

monkey likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum