The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
AVG

ARCHANGEL-GABRIEL Empty ARCHANGEL-GABRIEL

Thu May 09, 2024 5:41 pm
Hello All
This just came in today. South Korea comes out with some of the best coins. Many are something that you don't see
from other mints. If you are into religion this may be it for you. I found this on a site here in the USA no other site has it
that I shop at. I am not a stacker but when I see something different I can't pass it up Smile .
2 OZ. AG silver high relief "ARCHANGEL-GABRIEL" .
ARCHANGEL-GABRIEL P1010716
ARCHANGEL-GABRIEL P1010717
ARCHANGEL-GABRIEL Archan10

Admin, The Cat's Mother, Rod Panhard, AceBullion, tray and Grigsi like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

ARCHANGEL-GABRIEL Empty Re: ARCHANGEL-GABRIEL

Thu May 09, 2024 6:07 pm
Hello @AVG . Minted in the UK has this on pre-order at the moment, and I have one on order. They're a bit late coming out over here: I think the mint supplies the US first. The Coin Shoppe in Canada also has it in stock now.
I'm not particularly religious, but they are stunning pieces of art in metal.

Admin, AceBullion and Grigsi like this post

AVG

Thu May 09, 2024 6:15 pm
TCM
I was lucky to get this one GR had it up a long time and just this week it was available. Next week I may have another
odd one coming from Korea .

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu May 09, 2024 7:48 pm
@AVG , I really like the stackers from Korea, and I have a lot of them. There are a lot coming out (I wish they would slow down, to be honest) and the design and execution are phenomenal. I don't know how they do it at the price.

Admin likes this post

Icenfire

Thu Jun 20, 2024 11:17 pm
@The Cat's Mother

Where do you get hold of them in the UK?

It's hard to find and expensive!

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Fri Jun 21, 2024 7:40 am
Icenfire wrote:@The Cat's Mother  

Where do you get hold of them in the UK?

It's hard to find and expensive!

Hello @Icenfire . I got mine from Minted UK (details of the shop are in the forum Dealer Directory), but I think it has now sold out. I'm not aware of anyone else in the UK having them. The headline price is a bit more than dealers in the US and Canada, but when you factor in the postage and the chance of paying VAT on the parcel (not to mention the handling charge) they are quite competitive. Minted has fairly recently got into the stackers, but if they sell as well as the Gabriel and the Male and Female Torsos they will probably continue to stock them. Just move fast when they do!
Other than that Powercoin in Italy (pricy though) gets them in and the Coin Shoppe in Canada has a good stock generally and has Gabriel now - CAD147.98 plus postage.

Admin and Icenfire like this post

Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

Fri Jun 21, 2024 8:42 am
I see some upcoming new Korean releases, the 2oz Eternal Flame and 1oz Armadillo Girded Lizard, both look interesting the Eternal Flame especially.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Fri Jun 21, 2024 8:48 am
I think this is the follow on from the Lucifer and the Forbidden fruit 

If so i might have to grab another 2.

Rod Panhard and tray like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Fri Jun 21, 2024 9:33 am
Rod Panhard wrote:I see some upcoming new Korean releases, the 2oz Eternal Flame and 1oz Armadillo Girded Lizard, both look interesting the Eternal Flame especially.

Got 'em on pre-order! Along with the US map, Bighorn Ram and the Betta. The two I'm waiting for now are the Armenian Khachkar (3 oz) and the Gates of Hell, a reproduction of the work by Rodin. I love the stackers.

Admin and Rod Panhard like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Fri Jun 21, 2024 11:54 am
The Cat's Mother wrote:
Rod Panhard wrote:I see some upcoming new Korean releases, the 2oz Eternal Flame and 1oz Armadillo Girded Lizard, both look interesting the Eternal Flame especially.

Got 'em on pre-order! Along with the US map, Bighorn Ram and the Betta. The two I'm waiting for now are the Armenian Khachkar (3 oz) and the Gates of Hell, a reproduction of the work by Rodin. I love the stackers.
WOW Cool Cool Cool

Rod Panhard likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum