The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Squirrelling coins
Squirrelling coins

One of my Feral kittens from last July Empty One of my Feral kittens from last July

Tue May 14, 2024 8:32 pm
One of my Feral kittens from last July Dsc_3710

Following our cat conversation Jon lol

Admin, The Cat's Mother and monkey like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

One of my Feral kittens from last July Empty Re: One of my Feral kittens from last July

Tue May 14, 2024 10:01 pm
How gorgeous. I bet all that kitten fluff has gone by now, but a very handsome lad/lass. Now all we need is a photo of a good looking fireman holding the kitten, eh @tray ?

Admin, Squirrelling coins and tray like this post

tray
tray

One of my Feral kittens from last July Empty Re: One of my Feral kittens from last July

Tue May 14, 2024 10:04 pm
Did you say fireman lol. Very nice cat my birds would try and eat him

Admin and The Cat's Mother like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Tue May 14, 2024 10:15 pm
tray wrote:Did you say fireman lol. Very nice cat my birds would try and eat him

@tray , I think your birds are pterodactyls in disguise.

Admin, Squirrelling coins and tray like this post

Squirrelling coins
Squirrelling coins

Wed May 15, 2024 10:22 am
The Cat's Mother wrote:How gorgeous. I bet all that kitten fluff has gone by now, but a very handsome lad/lass. Now all we need is a photo of a good looking fireman holding the kitten, eh  @tray ?

Hadn't thought of that especially as she Tabatha is always climbling the trees One of my Feral kittens from last July 1f602

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed May 15, 2024 10:40 am
Squirrelling coins wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote:How gorgeous. I bet all that kitten fluff has gone by now, but a very handsome lad/lass. Now all we need is a photo of a good looking fireman holding the kitten, eh  @tray ?

Hadn't thought of that especially as she  Tabatha is always climbling the trees  One of my Feral kittens from last July 1f602

@Squirrelling coins , Tray and I have a bit of a thing going about firemen and kittens. It winds Jon up a smidge (we think he's jealous  One of my Feral kittens from last July 1f63d )

Admin and Squirrelling coins like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed May 15, 2024 11:26 am
@tray  and  @Squirrelling coins : this might be the perfect solution ...

One of my Feral kittens from last July 2025-n10

I'd certainly be happy to be rescued by one of those lovelies.

Admin, Squirrelling coins, tray and monkey like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Wed May 15, 2024 12:11 pm
That is a STUNNING picture. I would swear it was stolen from a highly professional photographer WOW Stunning.

Squirrelling coins and monkey like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed May 15, 2024 12:41 pm
Admin wrote:That is a STUNNING picture. I would swear it was stolen from a highly professional photographer WOW Stunning.
Actually, I lifted it from the AgAu News page, so you were right @Admin . Mea culpa!

Admin and Squirrelling coins like this post

Squirrelling coins
Squirrelling coins

Mon Jun 10, 2024 8:14 am
The Cat's Mother wrote:
tray wrote:Did you say fireman lol. Very nice cat my birds would try and eat him

@tray , I think your birds are pterodactyls in disguise.

Although she is excellent at catching mice, she has sadly started on my baby birds now. Hopefully they will learn to fly away quicker soon One of my Feral kittens from last July 1f64f

Squirrelling coins likes this post

Squirrelling coins
Squirrelling coins

Mon Jun 10, 2024 8:19 am
The Cat's Mother wrote:
Squirrelling coins wrote:

Hadn't thought of that especially as she  Tabatha is always climbling the trees  One of my Feral kittens from last July 1f602

@Squirrelling coins , Tray and I have a bit of a thing going about firemen and kittens. It winds Jon up a smidge (we think he's jealous  One of my Feral kittens from last July 1f63d )

One of my Feral kittens from last July 1f602

Squirrelling coins
Squirrelling coins

Mon Jun 10, 2024 8:20 am
The Cat's Mother wrote:@tray  and  @Squirrelling coins : this might be the perfect solution ...

One of my Feral kittens from last July 2025-n10

I'd certainly be happy to be rescued by one of those lovelies.

That is brilliant One of my Feral kittens from last July 2764

Squirrelling coins and tray like this post

tray
tray

Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:17 am
I love that
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Mon Jun 10, 2024 10:19 am
@Squirrelling coins , cats are a bit like that - their need to hunt is hard wired. My black boy Raffles (my avatar) caught and ate an entire (except for the wings, which I found later) wood pigeon last week. Wood pigeons are big birds, and there wasn't enough room inside Raffles. His stomach gave up the unequal struggle around ten o'clock at night ...... it was horrendous  One of my Feral kittens from last July 1f640 . I honestly don't know how he managed to fit it all in originally.

Squirrelling coins
Squirrelling coins

Mon Jun 10, 2024 6:42 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:@Squirrelling coins , cats are a bit like that - their need to hunt is hard wired. My black boy Raffles (my avatar) caught and ate an entire (except for the wings, which I found later) wood pigeon last week. Wood pigeons are big birds, and there wasn't enough room inside Raffles. His stomach gave up the unequal struggle around ten o'clock at night ...... it was horrendous  One of my Feral kittens from last July 1f640 . I honestly don't know how he managed to fit it all in originally.

Oh my goodness that is one big bird for a cat & what an ending One of my Feral kittens from last July 1f62f Rather you then me

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum