The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Silverlocks
Silverlocks

I don't think I have introduced myself Empty I don't think I have introduced myself

Tue May 21, 2024 5:13 pm
Hi,

Perhaps a little late to the party here, but I've only just noticed this thread.

I'm sitting with a foot in both camps - buying some nice shiny things and using gold for savings.  You can see some photos I've taken in the photos thread.

I've got some silver coins (mostly 1oz but a few others), some sovereigns and a bit of world gold and modern 1/10oz and 1/4oz gold.

This is my favourite sovereign, my favourite gold coin and favourite silver - a 1918S George V, a 2022 1/4oz Kanga and a 2021 Germania Knights of the Past.

I don't think I have introduced myself 1918s_19

I don't think I have introduced myself 2022_q20

I don't think I have introduced myself 2021_k19

Admin and AVG like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

I don't think I have introduced myself Empty Re: I don't think I have introduced myself

Tue May 21, 2024 5:53 pm
Nice to meet you @Silverlocks .

Admin, Silverlocks and monkey like this post

Silverlocks
Silverlocks

I don't think I have introduced myself Empty Re: I don't think I have introduced myself

Tue May 21, 2024 6:00 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:Nice to meet you  @Silverlocks .

Nice to meet you too.

Admin and monkey like this post

monkey
monkey

Tue May 21, 2024 7:54 pm
Nice to meet you @Silverlocks! Your reputation of fine photography proceeds you! Always a pleasure to lay eyes across your expert level imagery. Lovely Roo and the detail in the knights of the past has been captured very well!

Admin and Silverlocks like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Tue May 21, 2024 8:20 pm
A big welcome my ole friend... lol. Great you put a message up.

Silverlocks and monkey like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum