The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Happy New Years Eve, Empty Happy New Years Eve,

Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:00 am
Chat is open until sometime tomorrow. 

Please do not get carried away, no drunken stupidity. 

But lets have fun if your celebrating alone, why not join in on a chat. I will try to be there for 5pm tonight. 

I hope you all can join in. 

Also look out for a news letter in your email today from the forum. Please check your spam box to ensure it is not there. 

In case I do not see you , Have a Happy New year everyone. Be safe and let 2022 be better than this year. 

Admin
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Happy New Years Eve, Empty Re: Happy New Years Eve,

Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:43 pm
Yes, Happy New Year to all our members - and here's hoping that 2022 sees an end to all the insanity we have been going through.

I'll try to be on the chatbox for a while from about 5pm UK time. Then a bit later on but definitely not up to Midnight   Sleep  , and I can't guarantee a total absence of intoxication.  drunken

All the best to everyone, and hope to catch up with one or two later on.

Admin likes this post

Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:50 pm
Happy New year's eve to everyone... It will be very interesting to see what a partly intoxicated cat gets up to.. 🙀🤔
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:25 pm
mervs68 wrote:Happy New year's eve to everyone... It will be very interesting to see what a partly intoxicated cat gets up to.. 🙀🤔

It's - interesting. Many years ago, when the two boys were kittens, less than a year old, one of them managed to get on to a kitchen worktop and polish off the remains of a bowl of brandy cream that I had made to serve with dessert. Since it was home-made, there was a reasonable amount of brandy in it and, even though there was only a couple of spoonfuls left, Caspar was very small and the alcohol/body mass ratio was skewed accordingly. Over the evening he became, shall we say, a little unfocused. No singing, thank goodness, and he seemed to be a happy drunk. We kept a close eye on him and he was perfectly ok: he couldn't have had more than a couple of drops of brandy overall, so no harm done. We've learned our lesson though, and no open bowls of anything are left out anywhere now. He's too good at getting into things. That was also the Christmas when his equally tiny brother managed to wrestle a frozen joint off the worktop and on to the floor, mercifully without it landing on him.
We did tell his vet about it, and her response was to laugh her head off.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:34 pm
I will be live in about a hours time at the pouring bench with some sneaky peaks of things waiting to be poured. 

And of course things that are being poured.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:39 pm
Admin wrote:I will be live in about a hours time at the pouring bench with some sneaky peaks of things waiting to be poured. 

You can pour me a G 'n' T please

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:49 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:
Admin wrote:I will be live in about a hours time at the pouring bench with some sneaky peaks of things waiting to be poured. 

You can pour me a G 'n' T please
I am ALL out of tonic. 

Plenty of Gin. 

heck I have my 2022 batch of Sloe Gin ready to bottle . So I can not wait.  Very Happy
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:23 pm
Excuses, excuses ... Rolling Eyes

Admin likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum