The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down

Big Thank you to...  Empty Big Thank you to...

Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:25 pm
A big Thank you to Jon for creating this precious metal forum.  For his knowledge, enthusiasm and vitality in getting it into motion and thriving. Also, to his trusty lieutenants the awesomely wise and friendly The Cat’s Mother and the profound, astute and diligent Long JohnSilver.
Also to all contributors and those who just like reading. Have a great New Year and may the party begin.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Big Thank you to...  Empty Re: Big Thank you to...

Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:21 pm
Merv, you are too kind, and too modest. Your precious metal trend analyses are a wonderful addition to our knowledge on the Forum study , and you are a completely Good Egg. We are lucky to have you. cheers

Admin likes this post

Mcb2007
Mcb2007

Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:40 pm
Well said ,Merv I agree with most of that apart from the wise/friendly comment 😂😂😂😂🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:10 pm
Mcb2007 wrote:Well said ,Merv I agree with most of that apart from the wise/friendly comment 😂😂😂😂🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾

See if I care Sad

Admin likes this post

Mcb2007
Mcb2007

Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:11 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:
Mcb2007 wrote:Well said ,Merv I agree with most of that apart from the wise/friendly comment 😂😂😂😂🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾

See if I care Sad

See point proved 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:01 am
Thank you  @mervs68

I am grateful to have you on the forum giving your detailed reports weekly, 
I am grateful for the moderators, a team which is does far more than I could ever ask for. 

I am most grateful to all the members who use this forum.  I created it for a safe and free place for everyone to enjoy. 

I will keep this forum available for everyone to use as long as members are enjoying it, in 2021 The Precious Metal Forum was born. It was created because I was booted from another known forum because I was classed as a " dealer "  lol!  Ironic as I still to this day only use Ace Bullion as a hobby. But being kicked out and not having to keep paying for membership is now a blessing. 

I wanted to improve on the forum and create a full on family environment which would not be about profit and greed. I want everyone to be able to share there favourite silver pourers and dealers, speak openly about what they enjoy and want. And I am pleased that you all have exceeded my expectations by far. 

I know there are a lot of members who just view, and that is fine, some who joined because of my YouTube channel and some probably to keep a eye on the forum. 

The bottom line, I appreciate you all, Happy 2022 to everyone. You are what make this forum special, not me. I just do geeky stuff in the background and enjoy the atmosphere and friendships I am making. 

Jon.

Mcb2007 likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum