The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goldbythebar

+2
The Cat's Mother
Goldbythebar
6 posters
Go down
Goldbythebar

Goldbythebar Empty Goldbythebar

Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:14 pm
Hello to all precious metals enthusiasts. Visit us @ goldbythebar.com where we partner with artisanal gold producers from the Andean region of Latin America. Our artisans specialize in gold bar craftsmanship. We ship currently exclusively in all of the U.S, all shipping is free no matter the quantity and there are no extra fees or costs. An easy to order, no frills generic artisanal gold bar. Check us out!

J.G =)

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Goldbythebar Empty Re: Goldbythebar

Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:40 am
Hello there @Goldbythebar and you are very welcome to the Forum, member 122.
As well as selling your own great product, I hope you have a good look round the Forum and enjoy yourself.
I've put in a direct link to your site, but have one question: do you ship outside the US? Obviously you won't be able to ship free, but we have a lot of members outside the US who might be interested.

https://goldbythebar.com

Admin likes this post

m&m prospecting
m&m prospecting

Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:45 am
Welcome goldbythebar nice to meet you

Admin likes this post

CanadianGoldHunter
CanadianGoldHunter
https://www.instagram.com/labbe_prospecting

Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:51 am
welcome @Goldbythebar

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:33 pm
Big welcome from me as well, The members are kicking me and the mods back side here . 

Welcome
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:48 pm
Admin wrote:Big welcome from me as well, The members are kicking me and the mods back side here . 

Welcome
Yours maybe. My backside remains unkicked.

Admin likes this post

Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:36 pm
Welcome @Goldbythebar
Goldbythebar

Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:21 pm
Hello all,

Thank you for your prompt replies and feedback. Are you all in the UK?. I ship inside the U.S without a minimum quantity requirement. We have our own mines so we control our own supply. We could definitely ship to Europe, but it would have to be with a minimum quantity requirement, such as a small lot of bars. The advantage here is, we could offer a small minimum quantity requirement, together with very competitive premiums per bar. It is my understanding many refineries/wholesalers tend to offer very high minimum order quantity requirements. I also tried to reply back to a few private messages but it would not let me due to me only having 1 post so far.

Admin and AceBullion like this post

AceBullion
AceBullion
Sponsor
https://www.acebullion.com

Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:46 pm
Goldbythebar wrote:Hello all,

Thank you for your prompt replies and feedback. Are you all in the UK?.  I ship inside the U.S without a minimum quantity requirement. We have our own mines so we control our own supply. We could definitely ship to Europe, but it would have to be with a minimum quantity requirement, such as a small lot of bars. The advantage here is, we could offer a small minimum quantity requirement, together with very competitive premiums per bar. It is my understanding many refineries/wholesalers tend to offer very high minimum order quantity requirements. I also tried to reply back to a few private messages but it would not let me due to me only having 1 post so far.
You will need to have 4 or 5 posts to reply via pm. It is one of many basic safeguards in place to prevent doammers. 
Welcome in, surely posting 1 or 2 to Europe is no more of a cost than within the USA?
As an American living in the UK I know and deal with shipping regularly   
If you have never done this than I could help if you want. I see you only begun your buisness this year, infact last month. 
Your website is very basic but s great start.
We are here to help you grow, and we have members worldwide on here. 
Welcome in

Goldbythebar likes this post

Goldbythebar

Goldbythebar Empty Goldbar shipping, America; Europe

Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:06 am
Thank you all yet again for the intro and the enthusiasm here. I set up the logistics of this to distribute our gold bars in the U.S and it was my belief that sending gold bars from America to Europe would be a bit complex no matter the quantity, is this not the case ACE?. If there's something I am missing I am all ears. In terms of sending to Europe, I could just send directly from our mine in South America, but it would take a bit longer and a minimum requirement of bars ( although small) would need to be met since it would be a volume thing. If you have experience with precious metals from America to Europe I would love to hear about it.

Admin and AceBullion like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:39 pm
Goldbythebar wrote:Thank you all yet again for the intro and the enthusiasm here. I set up the logistics of this to distribute our gold bars in the U.S and it was my belief that sending gold bars from America to Europe would be a bit complex no matter the quantity, is this not the case ACE?. If there's something I am missing I am all ears. In terms of sending to Europe, I could just send directly from our mine in South America, but it would take a bit longer and a minimum requirement of bars ( although small) would need to be met since it would be a volume thing. If you have experience with precious metals from America to Europe I would love to hear about it.
I used my alt account earlier to reply, 

But yes shipping is straight forward and I could easily put you in contact with a company that ships to the UK from the USA with ease. 

But it is extremely easy.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum