The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Cobra 2022 From East India Company Empty Cobra 2022 From East India Company

Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:05 pm
4th in the series. 

The Cat's Mother, Rod Panhard and silverstacker101 like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Cobra 2022 From East India Company Empty Re: Cobra 2022 From East India Company

Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:38 pm
Superb video @Admin , and as always the close-ups add immeasurably to appreciating the coin.
The coin is wonderful (yes, I do have it and I'd keep it if I were you), and the rest of the series is quite something - as is the price! I'm looking forward to the next one: as you say the EIC tend to have quite short series, which I am very happy about, the Trade Dollar series was five and the Queen's Virtues will be six, and their quality is very high indeed.

Admin and AceBullion like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Cobra 2022 From East India Company Empty Re: Cobra 2022 From East India Company

Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:38 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:Superb video  @Admin , and as always the close-ups add immeasurably to appreciating the coin.
The coin is wonderful (yes, I do have it and I'd keep it if I were you), and the rest of the series is quite something - as is the price! I'm looking forward to the next one: as you say the EIC tend to have quite short series, which I am very happy about, the Trade Dollar series was five and the Queen's Virtues will be six, and their quality is very high indeed.
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Thank you my Awesome Mod. 

And thank you for keeping me posted about you know what. 

Twisted Evil
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum