The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Davey

itchy and scratchy Empty itchy and scratchy

Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:21 pm
Just to let you know I did a group order on the new itchy and scratchy coin, it’s due to be posted to me tomorrow, 5x (all gone now)
Works out to be,
Posted to new owner 1st class signed £4.50
Customs £15.35
Coin £64.37
Total £84.22
I will be doing another group order, when next James Bond , Simpson’s, or Star Wars coin comes out, I will post when the new ones are coming out, and if you want me to add you to the group chat I will, if you want one
Thanks davey

Admin, Fortune8 and AceBullion like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

itchy and scratchy Empty Re: itchy and scratchy

Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:13 pm
Davey wrote:Just to let you know I did a group order on the new itchy and scratchy coin, it’s due to be posted to me tomorrow, 5x (all gone now)
Works out to be,
Posted to new owner 1st class signed £4.50
Customs £15.35
Coin £64.37
Total £84.22
I will be doing another group order, when next James Bond , Simpson’s, or Star Wars coin comes out, I will post when the new ones are coming out, and if you want me to add you to the group chat I will, if you want one
Thanks davey

I am on the Facebook group, There are a few members that are all private!!!! I do mean that ,
I have told @davey that he is allowed to do a group order for special items on here. If you want to be included your welcome. I am NOT receiving a penny or any discount.
I am not part of or sponsoring him.
I just know he is a reputable person. Mine arrived Yesterday on Sat.
I will do a video of this and Quoting Davey on my video and this forum.
Note, He asks for a deposit, usually more!!! You pay and then like in this situation, I was refunded a significant difference.

Davey Keep us posted as to what to look out for. As there are some things we just can not get here in the UK as a single person, or it will cost more!!! IE this coin for instance.
We paid our VAT. No skipping out on taxes. But we only paid the one handling fee and the postage was pathetic. Next order I will have to give a few pounds to Davey for doing this for us.

Thanks bud.. and keep up the great work. I " AceBullion" will be doing a Group order for display boxes for 1oz silver if our group is interested... I am posting it on here.

Fortune8 and Davey like this post

Davey

Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:19 pm
Thanks mate, sorry not been on , as I broke my phone, bloody thing,
I back now, I let you know when I do when the next coin/coins coming out,
Thanks @acebullion mate

Admin and Fortune8 like this post

Davey

Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:20 pm
Oh @acebullion I don’t want any thing for doing it , I am doing it to help fellow Coin collectors out

Admin and Fortune8 like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:24 pm
Davey wrote:Oh @acebullion I don’t want any thing for doing it , I am doing it to help fellow Coin collectors out

I know bud. But at some point it will become a chore. I seen it on other forums and it is nice to be rewarded a little bit.

I have a account too with the Perth Mint, but it made sense to team up with you on this to save money, and I did!!!!

And I didn't have to deal with Fedex !!! LOL

Fortune8 likes this post

Davey

itchy and scratchy Empty Back to the future

Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:23 am
There is new back to the future chibis coming out ,
Sorry not been on as I broke phone, and got replacement, only just got link back off @acebullion thanks mate
If any wants any let me no, I try upload pics of them
Thanks rob

Admin and AceBullion like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum