The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Germania Mint, 1oz Chestnut  Empty Germania Mint, 1oz Chestnut

Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:07 pm
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Germania Mint, 1oz Chestnut  Empty Re: Germania Mint, 1oz Chestnut

Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:45 pm
I know this is a bit of an old chestnut (sorry),  but for those of you collecting this series (thinking of you  @tray and  @Mike ) I received a coin box today (link below)  that holds four coins and fits the Leaf capsules perfectly.  It's under a tenner and I think the postage costs were as much as the box. Service was exemplary, and it arrived in pristine condition.

https://www.islandstampsandcoins.co.uk/presentation-box-four-coins.html

The case I have doesn't have the coin spaces in echelon like the picture, but the two rounds out so far look great and the whole set should look wonderful.
I love Jon's boxes, and will be ordering quite a few more from him, but for a short set like the Mythical Forest this one is just the job for me. There's something about silver against a velvet background .....  Germania Mint, 1oz Chestnut  1f63b  Germania Mint, 1oz Chestnut  1f63b

denby and Mike like this post

tray
tray

Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:42 pm
Nice box, never really thought about them. They all live together in a box, but they would look nicer in a box on their own.

Mike likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:56 pm
tray wrote:Nice box, never really thought about them. They all live together in a box, but they would look nicer in a box on their own.

Yes, I thought they deserved a box to themselves. Just waiting for the Linden Leaf now.
tray
tray

Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:58 pm
Yes, should be out anytime hopefully

Mike likes this post

Mike
Mike

Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:14 pm
tray wrote:Nice box, never really thought about them. They all live together in a box, but they would look nicer in a box on their own.
1st of all thanks  @The Cat's Mother and yes I agree with  @tray mine are all in box/tray just for Germania’s and I think they might look rather important in their own little box.
I’m ordering now - it was you wasn’t it ‘The Cat’s Mother ‘ who said “I like spending your money “? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Mike
Mike

Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:17 pm
My little Germania  range is now growing so I think I can free up some needed space with this little box👍
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:41 pm
Mike wrote:
1st of all thanks  @The Cat's Mother and yes I agree with  @tray mine are all in box/tray just for Germania’s and I think they might look rather important in their own little box.
I’m ordering now - it was you wasn’t it ‘The Cat’s Mother ‘ who said “I like spending your money “? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I may have said that I enjoy helping other people spend their money. Other than that, I deny everything.
I must say that you have proved to be very co-operative though.  Germania Mint, 1oz Chestnut  1f63d

tray and Mike like this post

Mike
Mike

Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:34 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:
Mike wrote:

I may have said that I enjoy helping other people spend their money. Other than that, I deny everything.
I must say that you have proved to be very co-operative though.  Germania Mint, 1oz Chestnut  1f63d
🤣🤣🤣💰💰💰
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum