The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Posts : 1625
Join date : 2021-05-08
Location : England UK
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

2 Birthdays coming up soon. Empty 2 Birthdays coming up soon.

Wed May 25, 2022 8:42 am
Looks like we have 2 birthdays coming up very soon. 

@Jazz on the 27th 



@Weremouse Workshop on the 31st. 



Exciting times. 

Very exciting. 

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Jazz likes this post

ANT ORTA
ANT ORTA
Posts : 163
Join date : 2021-08-26
Location : Oklahoma
https://www.youtube.com

2 Birthdays coming up soon. Empty Re: 2 Birthdays coming up soon.

Wed May 25, 2022 1:55 pm
I have. Feeling This. Will be. A fun. Birthday party

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 1285
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

2 Birthdays coming up soon. Empty Re: 2 Birthdays coming up soon.

Fri May 27, 2022 10:47 am
Happy Birthday  @Jazz . I hope you have a great day, and that Oscar doesn't eat all your cake.  2 Birthdays coming up soon. 1f436

I'm also glad to see the staff were keeping up with things while I was away.

Jazz likes this post

Jazz
Jazz
Posts : 214
Join date : 2021-05-24
Age : 29
Location : Leeds

2 Birthdays coming up soon. Empty Re: 2 Birthdays coming up soon.

Fri May 27, 2022 12:53 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:Happy Birthday  @Jazz . I hope you have a great day, and that Oscar doesn't eat all your cake.  2 Birthdays coming up soon. 1f436

I'm also glad to see the staff were keeping up with things while I was away.

Thanks bud appreciate your birthday wishes. Honestly dont feel like 29 more like 39 to me 🤣 and yes will see if that cheeky Oscar doesnt eat the cake, but he might just eat it off me lol

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
Posts : 1625
Join date : 2021-05-08
Location : England UK
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

2 Birthdays coming up soon. Empty Re: 2 Birthdays coming up soon.

Fri May 27, 2022 1:19 pm
Jazz wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote:Happy Birthday  @Jazz . I hope you have a great day, and that Oscar doesn't eat all your cake.  2 Birthdays coming up soon. 1f436

I'm also glad to see the staff were keeping up with things while I was away.

Thanks bud appreciate your birthday wishes. Honestly dont feel like 29 more like 39 to me 🤣 and yes will see if that cheeky Oscar doesnt eat the cake, but he might just eat it off me lol
Happy Birthday  @Jazz

29 is soo dang YOUNG. 

Wow, Enjoy that age, Heck I would even like to be 39 again.  Very Happy

Jazz likes this post

Jazz
Jazz
Posts : 214
Join date : 2021-05-24
Age : 29
Location : Leeds

2 Birthdays coming up soon. Empty Re: 2 Birthdays coming up soon.

Fri May 27, 2022 3:23 pm
Admin wrote:
Jazz wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote:Happy Birthday  @Jazz . I hope you have a great day, and that Oscar doesn't eat all your cake.  2 Birthdays coming up soon. 1f436

I'm also glad to see the staff were keeping up with things while I was away.

Thanks bud appreciate your birthday wishes. Honestly dont feel like 29 more like 39 to me 🤣 and yes will see if that cheeky Oscar doesnt eat the cake, but he might just eat it off me lol
Happy Birthday  @Jazz

29 is soo dang YOUNG. 

Wow, Enjoy that age, Heck I would even like to be 39 again.  Very Happy

@Admin thank you for the kind wishes, and thank you for making such an amazing forum

Admin and AceBullion like this post

Sponsored content

2 Birthdays coming up soon. Empty Re: 2 Birthdays coming up soon.

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum