The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
dingy1688
dingy1688

Well, now? Empty Well, now?

Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:08 pm
Well, now? Saylor10

Admin likes this post

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector

Well, now? Empty Re: Well, now?

Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:55 pm
Yeah, Bitcoin is doing really well! 😝Well, now? 16f69810

Admin likes this post

dingy1688
dingy1688

Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:02 pm
When in doubt, zoom out

Well, now? Captur10

Admin likes this post

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector

Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:18 pm
I think people have realised the Emperor has no clothes and they were investing in hype and FOMO. As a tool for transferring cash from A to B it’s amazing. As an investment, it has no substance behind it.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:55 pm
ArcaneCollector wrote:I think people have realised the Emperor has no clothes and they were investing in hype and FOMO. As a tool for transferring cash from A to B it’s amazing. As an investment, it has no substance behind it.
Agreed!

I only dabbled in bitcoin and Eth and a few others. 

I would take no more than £100 to start with. The it moved up to £500

Everything time I kept investing I would wait until I had 25% return. I would cash out. 

I kept doing this and now I have not put in anything. My wallet has about £15 in it but it is not invested in anything. I will wait for things to drop and play with that little change. I think the next thing MIGHT be Elon's new currency. Or shall I say algorithm. Hmmm Will see.

ArcaneCollector likes this post

Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:21 pm
Admin wrote:
ArcaneCollector wrote:I think people have realised the Emperor has no clothes and they were investing in hype and FOMO. As a tool for transferring cash from A to B it’s amazing. As an investment, it has no substance behind it.
Agreed!

Everything time I kept investing I would wait until I had 25% return. I would cash out. 

I kept doing this and now I have not put in anything. My wallet has about £15 in it but it is not invested in anything. I will wait for things to drop and play with that little change. I think the next thing MIGHT be Elon's new currency. Or shall I say algorithm. Hmmm Will see.

How much did you make overall?

Elon Musk is a deep state Pied Piper...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:48 pm
kimchi wrote:
Admin wrote:
Agreed!

How much did you make overall?

Elon Musk is a deep state Pied Piper...

Not saying, a bit too personal to give that out.

Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:05 pm
Admin wrote:

Are you prepared to say if you made a 'decent' profit or loss?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:08 pm
kimchi wrote:
Admin wrote:

I thought I already said that, I have made nothing but profit. 

I bought in small amounts and sold when I had doubled my money.  Very Happy

Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:46 pm
Admin wrote:
kimchi wrote:
Admin wrote:

I thought I already said that, I have made nothing but profit. 

I bought in small amounts and sold when I had doubled my money.  Very Happy

It wasn't entirely clear, thanks for the clarification, and really happy for you Very Happy
Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:57 pm
I don't think the cryptos will start pumping again until this rate hike policy stops, even if rates are held and people take this as a go sign to pile back into cryptos and the stock market I would still hold off. I reckon Feb/March next year the FED will have the wiggle room they need to go back to lowering rates and QE and if they don't end up reversing then there really is a "reset" planned.

Admin and dingy1688 like this post

Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:29 pm
Bank Of Internatinal Settlements to allow banks to keep 1% of assets in Bitcoin.

https://finbold.com/bank-for-international-settlements-to-allow-banks-to-keep-1-of-reserves-in-bitcoin/

Isn't it funny how this is announced when Bitcoin has lost a lot of it's value and is at or heading to the bottom? At least now you know for certain that the switch will be flipped again one day and it's going to skyrocket upwards.

Admin and dingy1688 like this post

Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:22 pm
Rod Panhard wrote:Bank Of Internatinal Settlements to allow banks to keep 1% of assets in Bitcoin.

https://finbold.com/bank-for-international-settlements-to-allow-banks-to-keep-1-of-reserves-in-bitcoin/

Isn't it funny how this is announced when Bitcoin has lost a lot of it's value and is at or heading to the bottom?  At least now you know for certain that the switch will be flipped again one day and it's going to skyrocket upwards.

Very, very 'interesting' - thanks Rod!
dingy1688
dingy1688

Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:56 pm
Rod Panhard wrote:Bank Of Internatinal Settlements to allow banks to keep 1% of assets in Bitcoin.

Isn't it funny how this is announced when Bitcoin has lost a lot of it's value and is at or heading to the bottom?  At least now you know for certain that the switch will be flipped again one day and it's going to skyrocket upwards.

Ooooh 'they' know what theyre doing alright.

Admin and Rod Panhard like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum