The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

What in Hades is going on? Empty What in Hades is going on?

Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:09 pm
Seriously it is too dang hot!

Even for me. I would love to know how you are all keeping cool. 

tips suggestions, what ever you can think of share it here. 

As for me I am melting in a puddle.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

What in Hades is going on? Empty Re: What in Hades is going on?

Mon Jul 11, 2022 2:04 pm
Wander down to your nearest supermarket and camp out in the frozen food aisle. Of course, you do have the journey there and back, which would probably undo all the good.  What in Hades is going on? 1f31e

Admin and AceBullion like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:21 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:Wander down to your nearest supermarket and camp out in the frozen food aisle. Of course, you do have the journey there and back, which would probably undo all the good.  What in Hades is going on? 1f31e
LMAO. I thought about it but as you say I would be dead when I got home. I did think about running my Jeep with AC but then which cost more Electric or Petrol. At this point I don't know anymore. 

Question Question Question

Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:02 pm
Admin wrote:
LMAO. I thought about it but as you say I would be dead when I got home. I did think about running my Jeep with AC but then which cost more Electric or Petrol. At this point I don't know anymore. 

You want to get one of those newfangled 'car battery' things I keep hearing about. You can run your jeep's AC off that, with the huge added bonus that you can drive it further from your home than your electric cable reaches! Smile

Last edited by kimchi on Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Blimey quoting can be a pain!)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:34 pm
kimchi wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote:

You want to get one of those newfangled 'car battery' things I keep hearing about. You can run your jeep's AC off that, with the huge added bonus that you can drive it further from your home than your electric cable reaches! Smile
My worry is that Electricity costs as much as petrol does....In fact I actually thank my Jeep is more economical than most electric cars. YEP... That's right.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum