The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

ACD Tesla Ozone Empty ACD Tesla Ozone

Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:44 pm
ShortJohnSilver
ShortJohnSilver

ACD Tesla Ozone Empty Re: ACD Tesla Ozone

Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:49 pm
Maybe clean your nails before videoing them... ACD Tesla Ozone 1f62e

No, seriously I just love these coins and have been bought one for my birthday...

I was amazed at how mat the finish looked in your video, can't wait to see one for-real...

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:38 am
ShortJohnSilver wrote:Maybe clean your nails before videoing them...  ACD Tesla Ozone 1f62e

No, seriously I just love these coins and have been bought one for my birthday...

I was amazed at how mat the finish looked in your video,  can't wait to see one for-real...
lol! I could just paint them black. LOL 

I am forever working and scraping things with my nails. and then I am rushing pulling everything together for the video... Perhaps I should just invest in some nice gloves. it would honestly save a tonne of hassle.

ShortJohnSilver likes this post

ShortJohnSilver
ShortJohnSilver

Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:50 am
Admin wrote:
ShortJohnSilver wrote:Maybe clean your nails before videoing them...  ACD Tesla Ozone 1f62e

I was amazed at how mat the finish looked in your video,  can't wait to see one for-real...
lol! I could just paint them black. LOL 

I am forever working and scraping things with my nails. and then I am rushing pulling everything together for the video... Perhaps I should just invest in some nice gloves. it would honestly save a tonne of hassle.

Did I ever tell you about the nails of the guy who drove into my car & his nails being ORANGE from nail varnish...?

Admin likes this post

Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:12 pm
ShortJohnSilver wrote:
Did I ever tell you about the nails of the guy who drove into my car & his nails being ORANGE from nail varnish...?

Ooh do tell if there's a good story!

The huge white fella at a local corner shop has all his nails painted different colours, and I see the odd goth with all black. It's a very conservative area here so the mind boggles as to what Brighton might be like these days!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum