The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
rockbutcher

Hi all, new guy here, Geologist/Prospector Empty Hi all, new guy here, Geologist/Prospector

Sat Jul 16, 2022 4:37 am
Hi all,

I'm excited that your forum has allowed those of us on the exploration and production end to jump into the conversation. I'm a Geochemist with 32 years of experience in both mining and exploration work. I've worked in the field with the bugs, through to guiding production and grade control/reconciliation in production settings. I've made myself available to the larger Prospecting community for questions and answers without judgement for some time now, and am happy to bring my experience here to your forum to do the same.

Looking forward to some great conversations.

Best all.

Admin, The Cat's Mother and CanadianGoldHunter like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Hi all, new guy here, Geologist/Prospector Empty Re: Hi all, new guy here, Geologist/Prospector

Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:53 am
Welcome on board @rockbutcher , I'm looking forward to your input.

Admin and CanadianGoldHunter like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Hi all, new guy here, Geologist/Prospector Empty Re: Hi all, new guy here, Geologist/Prospector

Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:47 am
A very warm welcome from me as well. I am opening the forum to cover anything precious metal related, well within reason. 
I am sure that if I stated " anything  " it would open an entire can of worms that would be never ending. Everything from Metallurgy to archaeology finds. 

So perhaps keeping it simple is the best. Again a warm welcome and I look forward to learning more.

CanadianGoldHunter likes this post

CanadianGoldHunter
CanadianGoldHunter
https://www.instagram.com/labbe_prospecting

Sat Jul 16, 2022 1:32 pm
indeed, a very warm Welcome to you @rockbutcher Thank you for joining the forum my good sir!!! Glad to have you here with us!!!!

Admin likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum